My xbox is screwing up.

Okay, last night I downloaded and installed an update for my Xbox 360. Ever since, things are getting REALLY screwy on my xbox. For starters, I could not view messages from friends. Then Halo: Reach takes 20 seconds to load up the armory and then 20 more seconds to load the main menu after leaving the armory. And today I tried to play Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars demo for my son and even that took 20 seconds. Is the system breaking or is this Microsoft’s way of forcing us to get the Xbox One?

Oh and for those wondering, I have the Halo 4 Xbox 360 console with an intercooler on it and I always lay the console horizontally, so it gets the most airflow possible.

-Ryan

It’s not Microsoft ‘forcing us to get the Xbox One’.
Some portions of Xbox Live are having issues.

There seem to be a problem with XBL. It may or may not have been resolved already in your area,

> There seem to be a problem with XBL. It may or may not have been resolved already in your area,

It has been fixed worldwide.

I was having this problem earlier today too so it was defiantly not just you

My old Xbox was experiencing disk reading problems. Like it wouldn’t read any disks at all.

So, since I had nothing to lose, I shoved a pencil in my Xbox disk tray and bits of it broke off into the console.

I shiit you not, the laser reader worked for three days after that and allowed me to play my games perfectly u til the console finally gave out.

For your situation, I’d suggest a pen or a marker XD

Mine is having it too… Mine is a old ELITE version :frowning: