my xbox has been banned from earning credits

can anyone tell me why my xbox and account has been temporarily banned from earning credits?

> What types of actions can result in a ban?
>
> Types of violation include, but are not limited to, the following example actions:
>
> • Manipulating network conditions to give yourself an advantage, or to the detriment of the experience for other players.
>
> • Modifying your Xbox 360 hardware or game software and services in any way.
>
> • Skill, EXP, or credit boosting, deleveling, idling through games, cheating, habitual quitting or any other type of unsociable and unsportsmanlike behavior.
>
> • Impersonating a 343 Industries or Microsoft employee on Xbox LIVE with intent to defraud or cause harm to other players.

> can anyone tell me why my xbox and account has been temporarily banned from earning credits?

Well for one thing, this account of yours hasn’t even played Halo 4. So whether or not you’re on a different account, or playing another halo game (which means you have posted in the wrong section of the forum), its hard to tell unless we can look at your game history. Please provide the gamertag you play on so we can look through your games and tell you why you got console banned.