my xbox broke today as i got my flighting invite

My xbox’s power supply is on the fritz now and i can’t play do the flighting for infinite, i’ve already opted out of the console flighting for as long as it takes to fix my console. But this all means that i can’t play infinite, is there any possible way to switch to pc or will i have to wait until the next wave of flighting?

> 2535451287534796;1:
> My xbox’s power supply is on the fritz now and i can’t play do the flighting for infinite, i’ve already opted out of the console flighting for as long as it takes to fix my console. But this all means that i can’t play infinite, is there any possible way to switch to pc or will i have to wait until the next wave of flighting?

like many others you might have got a dead link anyway

Throw that power supply in the freezer. It’ll be cold enough to handle a restart to apply a console update after half an hour or less. This trick allowed me to continue playing Halo MCC through college lol but for sure you’ll have to wait for next flighting. Unless you find another console!

> 2533274838874641;3:
> Throw that power supply in the freezer. It’ll be cold enough to handle a restart to apply a console update after half an hour or less. This trick allowed me to continue playing Halo MCC through college lol but for sure you’ll have to wait for next flighting. Unless you find another console!

Thank you for the advice!

Hope it works out for you! :crossed_fingers:

> 2535451287534796;4:
> > 2533274838874641;3:
> > Throw that power supply in the freezer. It’ll be cold enough to handle a restart to apply a console update after half an hour or less. This trick allowed me to continue playing Halo MCC through college lol but for sure you’ll have to wait for next flighting. Unless you find another console!
>
> Thank you for the advice!

:+1:

RROD is still a thing? Wow