My Wishes for Halo 4

Don’t include anything from Halo Reach but the changes made to Forge. Halo ODST and Halo Wars are CAMPAIGN games keep that out of multiplayer. Halo 1, 2 and 3 are what it needs to be based on. Just basically do a Mash-up of those games, keep Campaign stuff in the Campaign. Multiplayer in the multiplayer and add a true skill system to Matchmaking and let me tell you after having to deal with reach since 2010 I’ll be happy if they come out with anything resembling a real Halo game. I’m not a rocket surgeon but if they could make Matchmaking filter by country to that would just be magical. And lastly please bring back the Ability to create a clan like in Halo 2.

PS Nothing at all from Reach except the Forge, and nothing from Halo Wars or Halo ODST.

Thoughts? Anyone…

> <mark>Don’t include anything from Halo Reach</mark> but the changes made to Forge. Halo ODST and Halo Wars are CAMPAIGN games keep that out of multiplayer. Halo 1, 2 and 3 are what it needs to be based on. Just basically do a Mash-up of those games, keep Campaign stuff in the Campaign. Multiplayer in the multiplayer and add a true skill system to Matchmaking and let me tell you after having to deal with reach since 2010 I’ll be happy if they come out with anything resembling a real Halo game. I’m not a rocket surgeon but if they could make Matchmaking filter by country to that would just be magical. And lastly please bring back the Ability to create a clan like in Halo 2.
>
> PS Nothing at all from Reach except the Forge, and nothing from Halo Wars or Halo ODST.
>
> Thoughts? Anyone…

facepalm

people like you are a cancer who need to be cut out. Halo Reach added many positive aspects, some negative too, but MANY positives. ODST was just… ODST, and halo wars is a friggen RTS, what does THAT have to do with halo 4.
Halo 4 should be take the positive aspects from EACH game in the previous halo titles, and move forward.

I want there to be the VISOR function from ODST except you can never turn it off, and I want the starting weapons to be noob toob and concussion rifle. Also you should always have armor lock and should be able to walk around in a cyclops.

> I want there to be the VISOR function from ODST except you can never turn it off, and I want the starting weapons to be <mark>noob toob</mark> and concussion rifle. Also you should always have armor lock and should be able to walk around in a cyclops.

Pro pipe.
Also.
What is a post like this implying, that ODST’s useful in innovative visor was bad? That the concussion rifle and grenade launcher (both great weapons) were bad? That armor lock (after TU) is bad? Come on community. Get over it. Halo 1-Reach were all GREAT games.

> > I want there to be the VISOR function from ODST except you can never turn it off, and I want the starting weapons to be <mark>noob toob</mark> and concussion rifle. Also you should always have armor lock and should be able to walk around in a cyclops.
>
> Pro pipe.
> Also.
> What is a post like this implying, that ODST’s useful in innovative visor was bad? That the concussion rifle and grenade launcher (both great weapons) were bad? That armor lock (after TU) is bad? Come on community. Get over it. Halo 1-Reach were all GREAT games.

Lol read the OP and you will realize why I included these things. Also these things were pretty much bad for the series. Halo 1-REACH are all great games, but the series went downhill after Halo 2. It isn’t at the bottom of the hill yet.

> > <mark>Don’t include anything from Halo Reach</mark> but the changes made to Forge. Halo ODST and Halo Wars are CAMPAIGN games keep that out of multiplayer. Halo 1, 2 and 3 are what it needs to be based on. Just basically do a Mash-up of those games, keep Campaign stuff in the Campaign. Multiplayer in the multiplayer and add a true skill system to Matchmaking and let me tell you after having to deal with reach since 2010 I’ll be happy if they come out with anything resembling a real Halo game. I’m not a rocket surgeon but if they could make Matchmaking filter by country to that would just be magical. And lastly please bring back the Ability to create a clan like in Halo 2.
> >
> > PS Nothing at all from Reach except the Forge, and nothing from Halo Wars or Halo ODST.
> >
> > Thoughts? Anyone…
>
> facepalm
>
> people like you are a cancer who need to be cut out. Halo Reach added many positive aspects, some negative too, but MANY positives. ODST was just… ODST, and halo wars is a friggen RTS, what does THAT have to do with halo 4.
> Halo 4 should be take the positive aspects from EACH game in the previous halo titles, and move forward.

I’m sorry but you failed to list any positives. Halo reach had bloom, Jet Packs and Armor lock all of which made the game slow and easy. It also had a credit based ranking system which means you don’t even have to win to rank up. They made it so that you could only be an Elite in Elite Slayer or Invasion. They got rid of the Beam Rifle, Battle Rifle, Brute Shot and so much more. There are so many negatives. The only good thing about Reach is the new and improved Forge. About Halo O.D.S.T. I just mentioned that because I would be the least bit surprised if someone on here thinks that we should be able to aim down sights, have night vision and drive forklifts in matchmaking. About Halo Wars IDK just saying please just nothing from that either.