My Wasp became attached to a wall

Here’s something weird for your entertainment. I was minding my own business playing firefight, when suddenly the wall to my right begins to eat my Wasp, eventually forcing me out of it and getting it stuck sideways like it’s a bug in some entomologist’s insect collection. I don’t think that should have happened. Has this happened to anyone else? This is kind of a dumb way to lose one of my precious few Hannibal Wasps, but also funny.

Looks like one of the wings got stuck in the wall. If I had a choice, I would’ve blown off that portion of the Wasp in an attempt to dislodge it.

LMAO. Oh man… and it’s a hannibal too, that sucks. The physics can be weird sometimes in this game…
One time, i drove a hannibal scorpion into the middle entrance to that cave and then it wouldn’t let me back out again… No matter what angle I tried, it kept trying to drive “up” the trees blocking the area, even if the scorpion was several feet away from them. It just kept strangely going vertical even though there was no surface for it to drive against. There was no way to get out and drop ships ended up killing me :frowning:

An Wasp is an insect,so its natural that it goes into this position when its about to die.
Youre have only been unlucky as you used the Wasp when it lives ended.

Looks like vampirism. I haven’t got stuck in a wall but I have been stuck in a man cannon while in a wasp. Almost the same thing happened. I had to exit but I freed one and lost the other two.

Hahahaha! That’s super funny! That’s a really weird glitch!

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Looks like one of the wings got stuck in the wall. If I had a choice, I would’ve blown off that portion of the Wasp in an attempt to dislodge it.

Yeah flipping it out of the wall wasn’t working, but I didn’t think of that. I will try that next time. But you know, walls are supposed to be solid

> 2533274834881503;3:
> LMAO. Oh man… and it’s a hannibal too, that sucks. The physics can be weird sometimes in this game…
> One time, i drove a hannibal scorpion into the middle entrance to that cave and then it wouldn’t let me back out again… No matter what angle I tried, it kept trying to drive “up” the trees blocking the area, even if the scorpion was several feet away from them. It just kept strangely going vertical even though there was no surface for it to drive against. There was no way to get out and drop ships ended up killing me :frowning:

That sounds awful! I will make sure to avoid that cave when I have a Scorpion. It’s like some of the places on the maps weren’t designed for certain vehicles…And getting killed by a dropship of all things is just insult to injury

> 2535408730995228;4:
> An Wasp is an insect,so its natural that it goes into this position when its about to die.
> Youre have only been unlucky as you used the Wasp when it lives ended.

You’re right! That explains everything

> 2533274834066497;5:
> Looks like vampirism. I haven’t got stuck in a wall but I have been stuck in a man cannon while in a wasp. Almost the same thing happened. I had to exit but I freed one and lost the other two.

Yeah man cannons are notorious for that. I once got my banshee stuck in a man cannon :confused:

Looks like your Wasp has caught a web…

Oh man that was both intriguing and heartbreaking to watch. That cave is like the Bermuda Triangle.

Sounds like a serious clipping issue. Hopefully it’ll get patched in the fall update with all the other bug fixes.

Betcha can’t stick it.

Oh, wait…

> 2533274950960631;10:
> Sounds like a serious clipping issue. Hopefully it’ll get patched in the fall update with all the other bug fixes.

I hope so too. Part of the reason why I made this topic is the possibility that this glitch will be brought to 343’s attention.

That’s funny yet sad
But… Start up a custom game destroy a cannibal wasp and get friends and do a 21 gun salute to your fallen mechanical comrade