My wallet hurts.

Scuf Controller: 200 (bought a couple months ago, now getting an Elite controller)
Halo 5 themed Xbox one: 500
Astro A50s: 260 (got a deal on amazon)
Elite Controller: 150
Smart TV: 500

How bad has Halo 5 set you guys back?

Well you are getting too much at one i’m just going to buy:
Halo 5 console: 500
Halo LCE: 250
and maybe the chief controller: (maybe like 70?)
And the xbox live membership

I’ve spent more money replacing my damn headsets and adapters just so I can continue to talk to my friends. I’m currently on headset #6 and stereo headset adapter #3. I was going to buy the LCE, but thanks to Microsoft’s inability to make a properly functioning headset, I can’t justify spending any more money than necessary on Halo 5.

I’ll probably capitulate and buy one of the new controllers with the 3.5mm jack and some Astro A50’S. I’ll be -Yoink!- if I give Micro$haft another $150 for a fancy controller.

• That disposable income…so glad im only providing for numero uno

Halo Console, and chief controller… & that’s already too much money lol

Xbox Console,MC controller,Halo A50 Headset= 870$

How far? Just $60. I already have everything I need to enjoy the game.

> 2533274837720524;7:
> How far? Just $60. I already have everything I need to enjoy the game.

I agree, things like the console arent worth it for me, but i bought both controllers to bring me up to 4 for splitscreen MCC. Its only $20 more for nice controllerd that i’ll remember. And i bought the LE, because i wanted the fall of reach series and i wanted to psy some money forward to support 343 more than just the standard game.

> 2533274866939692;2:
> Halo 5 console: 500
> Halo LCE: 250

Why are you getting two copies of Halo 5?

zero.
Waiting.
If everything can be obtained through playing there’s no reason to get anything now.

Nothing.

I’ll get Halo 5 eventually after it is already out. After Halo 4 and especially the MCC, I will never pre-order another game.

Hey at least the map packs are free!

I mostly want the Collector’s, and I’m even iffy with that.

I’m adding my purchases to my credit card. Leaving my empty wallet out on this one.

Im only getting LE, maybe the Chief controller… but the console i cannot afford, i could of had i not got the One on Prime Day.

But there is so many games i gotta get this year alone , blah , the disadvantages of being late to the party heh

Scuf controller? lol why? you already got Elite Controller, and if your getting a Xbox One for the first time, then you’ll only have Halo 5 since you probably wont buy anything else after all the cash your throwig, so you wont need 2 controllers considering the whole split screen thing

Halo is the only series which manages to turn a $100 purchase into a $1,000 purchase. Looks like this year will be no different.

> 2533274800264382;11:
> Nothing.
>
> I’ll get Halo 5 eventually after it is already out. After Halo 4 and especially the MCC, I will never pre-order another game.

Your kind still exist?

> 2533274836465274;18:
> > 2533274800264382;11:
> > Nothing.
> >
> > I’ll get Halo 5 eventually after it is already out. After Halo 4 and especially the MCC, I will never pre-order another game.
>
>
> Your kind still exist?

“His kind” have a very good point

Pre-ordering really gets you nothing anymore if you only intend on getting a standard copy of the game
These days all “pre-order exlusives” are really just timed exclusives or available in game so they aren’t exclusive at all

The only time I pre-order something anymore is if I want a collectors edition that I know will pre-sell out and will not be available at launch

Pre-ordering games has given us such abominations as BF4 at launch AC unity at launch H4 and H:MCC
Developers get all their money up front and then deliver a half effort and try to finish and “fix” things through day one updates and title updates after launch
How well has that worked out for the MCC?

> 2533274810150284;3:
> I’ve spent more money replacing my damn headsets and adapters just so I can continue to talk to my friends. I’m currently on headset #6 and stereo headset adapter #3. I was going to buy the LCE, but thanks to Microsoft’s inability to make a properly functioning headset, I can’t justify spending any more money than necessary on Halo 5.
>
> I’ll probably capitulate and buy one of the new controllers with the 3.5mm jack and some Astro A50’S. I’ll be -Yoink!- if I give Micro$haft another $150 for a fancy controller.

Thats the controller i just got. Going to buy a 2.5 - 3.5 adapter to use my ol’ turtle beaches ive used since MW2 lol. Currently im still using the headset that came with my ONE.