My two (or three) things to change

im really starting to love h5 multiplayer. I did not start off proficient with the pistol but after two days I’m starting to get comfortable. I still miss my br starts. That said I have three main things i would love to see tweaked-

1- INCREASE RADAR RANGE!!! I don’t like the heavy emphasis on super close range fighting. Add to that abilities like clamber, shoulder charge, unlimited sprint, and ar starts and it’s just a little too messy and toe to toe at times.

2- an option for br starts. Either voting the game or a playlist or something. I’m not saying change what’s there I think it’s great, but have some br starts.

3- I’m hating shoulder charge less but I’d still like it to be a little less… Something. Less powerful, not able to assassinate, harder to perform, or maybe deals damage to the charger as well as the opponent being hit. I have seen some lack luster players using it to far too great an effect especially in FFA. I can live with it but it’s not great imo.

Voting would be nice, especially with BR starts. I played 4 matches in a row on regret which has to be one of the worst halo maps ever made… Horrible spinoff of Midship which already is a map…

1. The long range radar was too easy to use for such small maps.

2. Play warzone. You can spawn with a BR near the beginning of a match.

3. I normally dont say this but…git gud

> 2533274799135257;3:
> 1. The long range radar was too easy to use for such small maps.
>
> 2. Play warzone. You can spawn with a BR near the beginning of a match.
>
> 3. I normally dont say this but…git gud

couldn´t say that better man :slight_smile:

> 2535456728927988;1:
> im really starting to love h5 multiplayer. I did not start off proficient with the pistol but after two days I’m starting to get comfortable. I still miss my br starts. That said I have three main things i would love to see tweaked-
>
> 1- INCREASE RADAR RANGE!!! I don’t like the heavy emphasis on super close range fighting. Add to that abilities like clamber, shoulder charge, unlimited sprint, and ar starts and it’s just a little too messy and toe to toe at times.
>
> 2- an option for br starts. Either voting the game or a playlist or something. I’m not saying change what’s there I think it’s great, but have some br starts.
>
> 3- I’m hating shoulder charge less but I’d still like it to be a little less… Something. Less powerful, not able to assassinate, harder to perform, or maybe deals damage to the charger as well as the opponent being hit. I have seen some lack luster players using it to far too great an effect especially in FFA. I can live with it but it’s not great imo.

1. No the radar should stay the way it is otherwise it’ll become an issue on smaller maps
  2. After playing the MCC multiplayer idk how I feel about that.
  3. Just need to get used to it

> 2533274799135257;3:
> 1. The long range radar was too easy to use for such small maps.
>
> 2. Play warzone. You can spawn with a BR near the beginning of a match.
>
> 3. I normally dont say this but…git gud

1- I’m not looking for “long range” just longer range than what’s on now. My issue is considering how mobile your Spartan is now with unlimited sprint and clamber the super short radar it all makes for alot of very up close battles and a certain strategic “thinking” style of play has suffered a bit.

2- I don’t really like warzone or big team

3- I think you’re safe saying “git gud.” Like I said it took a few games but I’m diamond and platinum in all the arena playlists so I don’t feel like a complete scrub :unamused:. I like the fact that halo is hard again. Halo 2 you actually had to have a shot, halo 4 u can be really sloppy and still hit good shots.