My TU

Weapon Balances:
DMR - Increased bloom while scoped.
BR - 4 shot kill possible
Boltshot - On full charge will deplete enemies armor but not kill.
Railgun - Increased damage to vehicles

AA Changes
Thruster Pack - Small increase in range. Removed 3rd person. Unable to shoot while in motion.
Auto Sentry - Increased damage. More Durable
Active Camo - Time decreased.

Utility Changes:
Plasma Nades - 1 starting plasma nade instead of 2

Gameplay Changes:
Aim Assist and magnetism have been toned down a bit.
Vehicles are stronger. EMPs last .5 seconds less.
CTF allows for dropping of the flag. Unable to shoot while holding flag.

Added new playlist - Original Team Slayer
-4v4
-Power weapons spawn at the same intervals at the same spots.
-No drop-in

General Changes:
Added numerous options in custom games.
Fixed fileshare.
Fixed theater mode.

Thoughts/comments/concerns?

Lets make this easy…

Only 1 starting weapon. br or dmr.

No bloom or no recoil. wherever you shoot that is where you shoot/shoot however fast you want to shoot.

there that was easy.

> Weapon Balances:
> <mark>DMR - Increased bloom while scoped.</mark>
> <mark>BR - 4 shot kill possible</mark>
> Boltshot - On full charge will deplete enemies armor but not kill.
> <mark>Railgun - Increased damage to vehicles</mark>
>
> AA Changes
> <mark>Thruster Pack - Small increase in range. Removed 3rd person. Unable to shoot</mark> while in motion.
> Auto Sentry - Increased damage. More Durable
> Active Camo - Time decreased.
>
> Utility Changes:
> <mark>Plasma Nades - 1 starting plasma nade instead of 2</mark>
>
> Gameplay Changes:
> Aim Assist and magnetism have been toned down a bit.
> <mark>Vehicles are stronger. EMPs last .5 seconds less</mark>.
> CTF allows for dropping of the flag. Unable to shoot while holding flag.
>
> Added new playlist - Original Team Slayer
> -4v4
> -Power weapons spawn at the same intervals at the same spots.
> -No drop-in
>
> General Changes:
> Added numerous options in custom games.
> Fixed fileshare.
> Fixed theater mode.
>
>
> Thoughts/comments/concerns?

1. Increased bloom would make the DMR useless
  2. the BR being 4 shot would make it the God weapon of Halo again and render every other weapon useless
  3. The Railgun already 1SK’s people and does significant damage to Vehicles
  4. Thruster Pack does need it’s thrust increased, the 3rd person doesn’t need to be removed, you can’t even shoot while using it, where the hell did you get that you can shoot while using the Thruster Pack from? /facepalm\
  5. The EMP is fine for vehicles how it is, you want decreased time get the Operator’s Driver Mod.
  6. You only start with one grenade, the Grenadier Mod lets you have two.

Seriously most of this isn’t even true, where the hell are you getting this stuff from?

> Lets make this easy…
>
> Only 1 starting weapon. br or dmr.
>
> No bloom or no recoil. wherever you shoot that is where you shoot/shoot however fast you want to shoot.
>
> there that was easy.

No Bloom would make the DMR even more powerful. You didn’t play the Zero Bloom playlist on Reach did you? Whoever shot first was guaranteed the kill.

I Like everything, except teh DMR/BR balancing. BR i fine as it is, fits well in the sandbox with the other weapons, As for the DMR more bloom while scoped in wont fix the issue of close/med range battles being unscoped, the DMR would be the same in that regard and still beat the BR, Im still calling for a ROF nerf.

> > Lets make this easy…
> >
> > Only 1 starting weapon. br or dmr.
> >
> > No bloom or no recoil. wherever you shoot that is where you shoot/shoot however fast you want to shoot.
> >
> > there that was easy.
>
> No Bloom would make the DMR even more powerful. You didn’t play the Zero Bloom playlist on Reach did you? Whoever shot first was guaranteed the kill.

MLG on Reach with no bloom was AWESOME.

> > > Lets make this easy…
> > >
> > > Only 1 starting weapon. br or dmr.
> > >
> > > No bloom or no recoil. wherever you shoot that is where you shoot/shoot however fast you want to shoot.
> > >
> > > there that was easy.
> >
> > No Bloom would make the DMR even more powerful. You didn’t play the Zero Bloom playlist on Reach did you? Whoever shot first was guaranteed the kill.
>
> MLG on Reach with no bloom was AWESOME.

keyword “MLG”

Theres other playlists besides MLG you know.

> 1. Increased bloom would make the DMR useless
> 2. the BR being 4 shot would make it the God weapon of Halo again and render every other weapon useless
> 3. The Railgun already 1SK’s people and does significant damage to Vehicles
> 4. Thruster Pack does need it’s thrust increased, the 3rd person doesn’t need to be removed, you can’t even shoot while using it, where the hell did you get that you can shoot while using the Thruster Pack from? /facepalm
> 5. The EMP is fine for vehicles how it is, you want decreased time get the Operator’s Driver Mod.
> 6. You only start with one grenade, the Grenadier Mod lets you have two.
>
> Seriously most of this isn’t even true, where the hell are you getting this stuff from?

First off, you’re dumb and probably bad. (You try to rip me apart i will do the same)

1. Please tell me how to fix the DMR then? The increase bloom will just make you shoot slower. How does it make it useless?
  2. Thats what the BR is suppose to be. (Guess you never played halo before)
  3. I said increase damage to vehicles with the railgun dum dum. The railgun tickles vehicles.
  4. I never said the thruster pack didn’t allow you to shoot during its duration. I am stating to remove 3rd person because it will allow you to keep your cursor on the target while in motion.
  5. Considering everyone can spawn with the plasma pistol and take a vehicle down. Makes it so fair for vehicles. (Another idiotic notion from you)
  6. One grenade? Really? You do realize in the other Halo’s you start with 2 and you can pick up 2 more any time. Making it spam nade happy. This game is fine with the nades.

You need to learn to play kid before you comment.

Edited by Moderator - Do not threaten others or make violent posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> No Bloom would make the DMR even more powerful. You didn’t play the Zero Bloom playlist on Reach did you? Whoever shot first was guaranteed the kill.

Ever hear of strafing? /facepalm\ no wait /punchyourfaceplease\

> > 1. Increased bloom would make the DMR useless
> > 2. the BR being 4 shot would make it the God weapon of Halo again and render every other weapon useless
> > 3. The Railgun already 1SK’s people and does significant damage to Vehicles
> > 4. Thruster Pack does need it’s thrust increased, the 3rd person doesn’t need to be removed, you can’t even shoot while using it, where the hell did you get that you can shoot while using the Thruster Pack from? /facepalm
> > 5. The EMP is fine for vehicles how it is, you want decreased time get the Operator’s Driver Mod.
> > 6. You only start with one grenade, the Grenadier Mod lets you have two.
> >
> > Seriously most of this isn’t even true, where the hell are you getting this stuff from?
>
> First off, you’re dumb and probably bad. (You try to rip me apart i will do the same)
>
> 1. Please tell me how to fix the DMR then? The increase bloom will just make you shoot slower. How does it make it useless?
> 2. Thats what the BR is suppose to be. (Guess you never played halo before)
> 3. I said increase damage to vehicles with the railgun dum dum. The railgun tickles vehicles.
> 4. I never said the thruster pack didn’t allow you to shoot during its duration. I am stating to remove 3rd person because it will allow you to keep your cursor on the target while in motion.
> 5. Considering everyone can spawn with the plasma pistol and take a vehicle down. Makes it so fair for vehicles. (Another idiotic notion from you)
> 6. One grenade? Really? You do realize in the other Halo’s you start with 2 and you can pick up 2 more any time. Making it spam nade happy. This game is fine with the nades.
>
> You need to learn to play kid before you comment.

lol calling me a kid, someone didn’t play Reach. Everyone HATED bloom on Reach and you want 343 to increase it? I lol at you…hard. The BR was the god weapon in Halo 2 and Halo 3 but I forget your one of the BR fanboys aren’t you? FYI child, I’ve been on Halo since I was 16. Theres no need to increase Railgun damage on vehicles, have you even used it, let alone know how to aim with it? The Railgun does enough damage to Vehicles, it can two shot a Warthog.

Oh you never said the Thruster Pack didn’t allow you to shoot? The Thruster Pack has NEVER given you the opportunity to shoot while in motion, are you high? It takes 2 plasma grenades to kill a vehicle, 1 grenade won’t kill anything besides this is Halo 4 you know, NOT Halo 3. The EMP as I stated is fine as it is. The EMP timer has been the same every Halo, why would it change now?

I need to learn how to play? I lol at you again, I do know how to play calling me a kid when you make a comeback like “dum dun” Don’t be starting with the kid remark when I doubt you’re even older then 13 years old. You need to learn how weapons work and how the mechanics in this game operate.

Your last two unnecessarily rude comments just helped you lose all credibility.
Name calling because someone didn’t agree with you is not the way to convince people into seeing things your way.

Emp bursts are fine
Dmr should have more recoil instead of more bloom
Br is fine at mid range (its a mid range weapon)
2 Stickies are fine
If the Boltshoot only took down shields it would simply be a orange plasma pistol.

I agree with most of your AA suggestions

> > No Bloom would make the DMR even more powerful. You didn’t play the Zero Bloom playlist on Reach did you? Whoever shot first was guaranteed the kill.
>
> Ever hear of strafing? /facepalm\ no wait /punchyourfaceplease\

Did you even set foot in the Zero Bloom playlist? It was the least played playlist on Reach. Why do you think the TU for Reach reduced the bloom to 85% and not remove it completely with the except of the MLG playlist?

Did you even play Reach for the 2 years it was out all the way up until Halo 4’s release? I find it hard to believe you did.

> Your last two unnecessarily rude comments just helped you lose all credibility.
> Name calling because someone didn’t agree with you is not the way to convince people into seeing things your way.
>
> Emp bursts are fine
> Dmr should have more recoil instead of more bloom
> Br is fine at mid range (its a mid range weapon)
> 2 Stickies are fine
> If the Boltshoot only took down shields it would simply be a orange plasma pistol.
>
> I agree with most of your AA suggestions

I think the DMR wouldn’t be as powerful with recoil. I was pondering that thought back on Reach but wasn’t sure it the recoil mechanic would make it play out like a long range BR.

> > > No Bloom would make the DMR even more powerful. You didn’t play the Zero Bloom playlist on Reach did you? Whoever shot first was guaranteed the kill.
> >
> > Ever hear of strafing? /facepalm\ no wait /punchyourfaceplease
>
> Did you even set foot in the Zero Bloom playlist? It was the least played playlist on Reach. Why do you think the TU for Reach reduced the bloom to 85% and not remove it completely with the except of the MLG playlist?
>
> Did you even play Reach for the 2 years it was out all the way up until Halo 4’s release? I find it hard to believe you did.

I played reach for about a month. That was the worse halo game to be made. All i played when I played reach was MLG. Why? Because only the good players where there. I tried to play the other playlist but there was 0 challenge. And yes I was that player with a 50 in everything in halo 3.

> > Weapon Balances:
> > <mark>DMR - Increased bloom while scoped.</mark>
> > <mark>BR - 4 shot kill possible</mark>
> > Boltshot - On full charge will deplete enemies armor but not kill.
> > <mark>Railgun - Increased damage to vehicles</mark>
> >
> > AA Changes
> > <mark>Thruster Pack - Small increase in range. Removed 3rd person. Unable to shoot</mark> while in motion.
> > Auto Sentry - Increased damage. More Durable
> > Active Camo - Time decreased.
> >
> > Utility Changes:
> > <mark>Plasma Nades - 1 starting plasma nade instead of 2</mark>
> >
> > Gameplay Changes:
> > Aim Assist and magnetism have been toned down a bit.
> > <mark>Vehicles are stronger. EMPs last .5 seconds less</mark>.
> > CTF allows for dropping of the flag. Unable to shoot while holding flag.
> >
> > Added new playlist - Original Team Slayer
> > -4v4
> > -Power weapons spawn at the same intervals at the same spots.
> > -No drop-in
> >
> > General Changes:
> > Added numerous options in custom games.
> > Fixed fileshare.
> > Fixed theater mode.
> >
> >
> > Thoughts/comments/concerns?
>
> 2. the BR being 4 shot would make it the God weapon of Halo again and render every other weapon useless
> 4. Thruster Pack does need it’s thrust increased, the 3rd person doesn’t need to be removed, you can’t even shoot while using it, where the hell did you get that you can shoot while using the Thruster Pack from? /facepalm
> 5. The EMP is fine for vehicles how it is, you want decreased time get the Operator’s Driver Mod.
>
> Seriously most of this isn’t even true, where the hell are you getting this stuff from?

Mostly this except for dmr and thruster pack and number 6 which is incorrect. No to dmr because more bloom MIGHT help so im not against it. No to thruster because we dont need evade back. You only get one pulse, 2 frags 2 plasma. Grenadier gives you 3 plasma frags and 2 pulse this is fine because plasmas are weaker.

I agree except for your limited boltshot nerf idea, seriously if it has to be nerfed (which it doesn’t, its actually fine) just reduce the range so that it does very little outside of the oneshot range

you forgot to add

eliminate PV and AC from loadout and move it to ordinances

> > Weapon Balances:
> > <mark>DMR - Increased bloom while scoped.</mark>
> > <mark>BR - 4 shot kill possible</mark>
> > Boltshot - On full charge will deplete enemies armor but not kill.
> > <mark>Railgun - Increased damage to vehicles</mark>
> >
> > AA Changes
> > <mark>Thruster Pack - Small increase in range. Removed 3rd person. Unable to shoot</mark> while in motion.
> > Auto Sentry - Increased damage. More Durable
> > Active Camo - Time decreased.
> >
> > Utility Changes:
> > <mark>Plasma Nades - 1 starting plasma nade instead of 2</mark>
> >
> > Gameplay Changes:
> > Aim Assist and magnetism have been toned down a bit.
> > <mark>Vehicles are stronger. EMPs last .5 seconds less</mark>.
> > CTF allows for dropping of the flag. Unable to shoot while holding flag.
> >
> > Added new playlist - Original Team Slayer
> > -4v4
> > -Power weapons spawn at the same intervals at the same spots.
> > -No drop-in
> >
> > General Changes:
> > Added numerous options in custom games.
> > Fixed fileshare.
> > Fixed theater mode.
> >
> >
> > Thoughts/comments/concerns?
>
>

Well,not every1 is from 'Merica,so the specializations are not given to europeans.poor Halo,it’s worse than COD now :frowning:

> And yes I was that player with a 50 in everything in halo 3.

Oh were you…

MLG 46
Swat 46
Lone Wolves 29
Squad 37
Snipers 45
Throwback 20
MLG FFA 8
Team Slayer 49
And Finally
Doubles… 50

These are based off last games played. I also randomly checked 15 games of MLG seeing a high of 47.

So OP, not only were you rude as soon as someone disagreed but unhonest as well…