My thoughts...

So, as far as Halo Reach goes (I’m sure you all are just DYING to hear), I love it, though there are many things I would like improved, such as the number of playlists, the TU that has almost resulted in nothing, not counting Super Slayer of course, and well, AAs and bloom are just a failure, which is something I want to be fixed in…

Halo 4! So, from the Game Informer article, I gathered that:

1. There will be armor abilities
  2. These armor abilities (and weapons, and who knows what else) will be incorporated into your class, which you will most lmistakely spawn with. As far as this, I want to see more before I can judge it.
  3. BR and DMR!

So anyways, hopefully no bloom, but I doubt 343i would make THAT mistake again. I am so hyped for Halo 4, with all of the competitiveness that Halo 3 gave us, and all of upgrades Halo Reach made. So, that’s my opinion, but I’d love to hear some people’s thoughts as well!

> So, as far as Halo Reach goes (I’m sure you all are just DYING to hear), I love it, though there are many things I would like improved, such as the number of playlists, the TU that has almost resulted in nothing, not counting Super Slayer of course, and well, AAs and bloom are just a failure, which is something I want to be fixed in…
>
> Halo 4! So, from the Game Informer article, I gathered that:
> 1. There will be armor abilities
> 2. These armor abilities (and weapons, and who knows what else) will be incorporated into your class, which you will most lmistakely spawn with. As far as this, I want to see more before I can judge it.
> 3. BR and DMR!
>
> So anyways, hopefully no bloom, but I doubt 343i would make THAT mistake again. I am so hyped for Halo 4, with all of the competitiveness that Halo 3 gave us, and all of upgrades Halo Reach made. So, that’s my opinion, but I’d love to hear some people’s thoughts as well!

INB4: it has bloom

While yes there is “bloom” all evidence Point to Bloom being on the DMR is purely visual and players who’ve played say it not and issue Including MLG players

As for the pistol is have same bloom as TU reach pistol

Apparently the DMR and Magnum have bloom. :\