My thoughts so far

I managed to get into the game, and you know what, it ain’t half bad.

Right now low on the weapon variation and maps, but nothing much we can really do about it,

But I will say that the Heatwave will take some getting use too as it is a weapon requires some skill to use effectively.

I find that I can play effectively without iron sights, but it took me awhile to figure out how to melee since for every game, I have it mapped to be while this be maps it to the Right Thumbstick, but that can be changed, and you can change it to the Halo 1 to 3 controller layout if you want, which I like :slight_smile:

But yeah so far, I like what I am seeing and enjoying it so far.

Good to hear bro.

It looks fun, I’ve been watching a couple of pros play on Twitch in the background and gunplay looks solid.

The Heatwave looks almost pointless to use horizontally in majority of situations.

It’s definitely rough around the edges, but it is pretty fun. Hopefully the ttk gets raised though. As things stand now it’s very similar to Black OPs 2.

Needs Spartan Abilities back. This isn’t cod with Spartans.

Loving it as well but the head bob while sprinting is killing me haha

Halo Infinite definitely doesn’t need spartan abilities lol

> 2535425110489880;6:
> Halo Infinite definitely doesn’t need spartan abilities lol

Yes it does. The game will get old quick and people will go back to the games they normally play. 343 had something with guardians multiplayer and this just seems to be a step back. Comparing this to the halo 5 beta; 5s beta was way better.

The heatwave is quickly becoming one of my faves! I hit a bounce shot earlier and it felt so good hahahaha!

Only ever use the vertical firing mode though tbh, the horizontal is too weak!

> 2533274819149612;8:
> The heatwave is quickly becoming one of my faves! I hit a bounce shot earlier and it felt so good hahahaha!
>
> Only ever use the vertical firing mode though tbh, the horizontal is too weak!

Ironic because I hardly use vertical mode lol

> 2533274937308412;1:
> I managed to get into the game, and you know what, it ain’t half bad.
>
> Right now low on the weapon variation and maps, but nothing much we can really do about it,
>
> But I will say that the Heatwave will take some getting use too as it is a weapon requires some skill to use effectively.
>
> I find that I can play effectively without iron sights, but it took me awhile to figure out how to melee since for every game, I have it mapped to be while this be maps it to the Right Thumbstick, but that can be changed, and you can change it to the Halo 1 to 3 controller layout if you want, which I like :slight_smile:
>
> But yeah so far, I like what I am seeing and enjoying it

> 2533274823245737;4:
> Needs Spartan Abilities back. This isn’t cod with Spartans.

No way bro. Spartan abilities would slow the pace down a whole lot, bringing back Halo 3 style equipment was a good choice.

Equipment can really turn the tide during a 1 v 1 or even a 1 v 2 for that matter.

> 2533274823245737;7:
> > 2535425110489880;6:
> > Halo Infinite definitely doesn’t need spartan abilities lol
>
> Yes it does. The game will get old quick and people will go back to the games they normally play. 343 had something with guardians multiplayer and this just seems to be a step back. Comparing this to the halo 5 beta; 5s beta was way better.

How does not having ground pound mean ‘the game will get old quick?’

> 2533274823245737;7:
> > 2535425110489880;6:
> > Halo Infinite definitely doesn’t need spartan abilities lol
>
> Yes it does. The game will get old quick and people will go back to the games they normally play. 343 had something with guardians multiplayer and this just seems to be a step back. Comparing this to the halo 5 beta; 5s beta was way better.

Sorry I disagree. I like this far better than the spartan abilities. Charge and ground pound were disliked overall and were removed from competitive for a reason. Hover was a minor annoyance at best and imo was rarely useful. The rest of the spartan abilities are still in infinite (minus thruster, which might return as an equipment.)

It needs a good few coats of polish but this will likely keep my interest far longer than 5 did. I liked 5 but I love this direction.

> 2533274823245737;4:
> Needs Spartan Abilities back. This isn’t cod with Spartans.

You can still slide. You just crouch while in full sprint and you will do this janky slide.