My thoughts on the Comicon Halo 4 stuff.

Awesome.
My faith in 343 had been strong early on, but I feel with Comicon they are truly proving themselves. I know some people might not agree with me, and that’s perfectly fine, but I have never been so excited for a Halo game. (Halo 3 is a close one, for sure.)
This thread is going to mainly be me gushing, but I feel as if it’s necessary.

1. I’m really impressed with how 343 is handling the Multiplayer, making it feel like classic Halo, but with mere upgrade that only further enhance the experience, rather than changing the overall vibe of it.

2. I’m really impressed with how they are handling their Forward Unto Dawn stuff, and anticipate the first episode, despite any sense of cheese/tackiness from the trailer.

3. I am extremely pumped for the campaign, and will probably end up re-reading Greg Bear’s novels in preparation for Halo 4.

4. All this excitement has got me re-playing old Halo campaign experiences, from Halo: Combat Anniversary, to Reach, and even to Halo 3.

5. I’m extremely glad that I had per-ordered the limited edition, and will most likely purchase the Halo 4 controller. (I like collecting X360 controllers.)

<343

/endgush

I agree, I agree completely

Thankyou for bringing some positivity and optimism to this forum! If everyone was like you, the forums would be a much friendlier place.

this kind of excitement and no complaints is what is need more in this forum

Couldn’t have said it better.

Yeah!