My thoughts on the Ancient Evil

Alright guys, I’ve done my research and after much pondering I’ve come to this conclusion, it isn’t the Didact.

It’s Bane, you see by 2557 Bane would be ancient and he sure is evil. So evil that you can hardly understand what he’s saying. Also Bane and the chief both share some similarities.

1. They both have noses
  2. They aren’t females
  3. Both wear something over their face
  4. Neither of them are Justin Bieber

Therefore the Ancient Evil must be Bane

Yes of course, he gonna break chief back and throw him in a prison where he becomes stronger, with tv and food supplies?

> Yes of course, he gonna break chief back and throw him in a prison where he becomes stronger, with tv and food supplies?

Watch it bro, I hid that as a spoiler for a reason! You might ruin the whole Campaign for somebody with that suggestive text.

> > Yes of course, he gonna break chief back and throw him in a prison where he becomes stronger, with tv and food supplies?
>
> Watch it bro, I hid that as a spoiler for a reason! You might ruin the whole Campaign for somebody with that suggestive text.

And the mastermind of that plan is Cortana ?!

PS: Seriously what is the point of this post other than jokes and giggles?

I WILL KILL THE CHIEF!!!

> > > Yes of course, he gonna break chief back and throw him in a prison where he becomes stronger, with tv and food supplies?
> >
> > Watch it bro, I hid that as a spoiler for a reason! You might ruin the whole Campaign for somebody with that suggestive text.
>
> And the mastermind of that plan is Cortana ?!
>
> PS: Seriously what is the point of this post other than jokes and giggles?

You pretty much nailed it sir.

Mr. 117! When the Universe is… Ashes… You’ll have my permission to go back to sleep.

> Mr. 117! When the Universe is… Ashes… You’ll have my permission to go back to sleep.

Bane to an ODST.

“You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it! Molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man.”