My Thoughts on Halo 5's Story

So far from what I know about the Halo universe, I’m going to take a stab in the dark with this theory:

The Master Chief goes on a mission for the UNSC and on that mission, he discovers a potential way to retrieve Cortana. From this, Chief goes AWOL and it’s up to Locke to bring him back. Chief eventually ends up on what’s left of the Ark because he’s hearing voices due to the effects from Halo 4 where he is unaffected by the Composer. He goes to the Ark and uncovers Mendicant Bias, (the old foreunner AI that betrayed the forerunners for the flood). Chief puts Mendicant in his head and begins to work with him to save Cortana and becomes a threat to the UNSC. This will cause the Master Chief to become even more mental and really question who he is and is humanity really good.

Not bad idea, however I think Chief would be the enemy of the ONI, not to the UNSC, but that’s just my thought.

Secondly, as Chief became more talkative in Halo 4, and after Cortana has gone, he need someone who can interact or he going to be silent again. That is why it is a good idea that Mediacant Bias will be his support in Guardians.
Locke has a team so he won’t be silent and maybe Arbiter will also with him.

That makes some more sense. However, what roll will the Arbiter truly play?

Right now, I think he will be a (somekind of) teacher for Locke.

if your saying the arbiter will betray chief i dont believe that that will happen

> 2533274884116647;5:
> if your saying the arbiter will betray chief i dont believe that that will happen

Yep, Chief is the Arbiters most trusted human, I can’t see him gunning him down for some other dude he hasn’t known for that long

I’m not so fond of the bringing back Cortana theory. There was too much effort and emotions put into the end of Halo 4 to have it all thrown away so she can magically come back.
I do like the idea of Chief going to the Ark and finding Mendicant Bias. That would be pretty cool.

> 2533274821946708;3:
> That makes some more sense. However, what roll will the Arbiter truly play?

He’ll be an arbiter to the given situation

> 2533274989165227;2:
> Secondly, as Chief became more talkative in Halo 4, and after Cortana has gone, he need someone who can interact or he going to be silent again.

I think we have his childhood comrades in Blue Team for that.

After all, they are really setting it up for them to make an appearance.

> 2533274873310828;9:
> > 2533274989165227;2:
> > Secondly, as Chief became more talkative in Halo 4, and after Cortana has gone, he need someone who can interact or he going to be silent again.
>
>
> I think we have his childhood comrades in Blue Team for that.
>
> After all, they are really setting it up for them to make an appearance.

watch it be only cutscenes and they split up somehow right as each one ends.

Sounds like a solid theory, I feel like Bias will be a part of Halo 5. I’d also like to return to the Ark or past locations. The new environments in Halo 4 were refreshing but I really want a return to the classic locations like the rings and the Ark.

> 2533274821946708;1:
> So far from what I know about the Halo universe, I’m going to take a stab in the dark with this theory:
>
> The Master Chief goes on a mission for the UNSC and on that mission, he discovers a potential way to retrieve Cortana. From this, Chief goes AWOL and it’s up to Locke to bring him back. Chief eventually ends up on what’s left of the Ark because he’s hearing voices due to the effects from Halo 4 where he is unaffected by the Composer. He goes to the Ark and uncovers Mendicant Bias, (the old foreunner AI that betrayed the forerunners for the flood). Chief puts Mendicant in his head and begins to work with him to save Cortana and becomes a threat to the UNSC. This will cause the Master Chief to become even more mental and really question who he is and is humanity really good.

Please add works cited

> 2533274884116647;5:
> if your saying the arbiter will betray chief i dont believe that that will happen

I think that’s not going to happen.

> 2533274887613159;12:
> > 2533274821946708;1:
> > So far from what I know about the Halo universe, I’m going to take a stab in the dark with this theory:
> >
> > The Master Chief goes on a mission for the UNSC and on that mission, he discovers a potential way to retrieve Cortana. From this, Chief goes AWOL and it’s up to Locke to bring him back. Chief eventually ends up on what’s left of the Ark because he’s hearing voices due to the effects from Halo 4 where he is unaffected by the Composer. He goes to the Ark and uncovers Mendicant Bias, (the old foreunner AI that betrayed the forerunners for the flood). Chief puts Mendicant in his head and begins to work with him to save Cortana and becomes a threat to the UNSC. This will cause the Master Chief to become even more mental and really question who he is and is humanity really good.
>
>
> Please add works cited

Look at the universe section of this website. Also too I read all of the books currently out