My thoughts on Halo 4 multiplayer so far

So like most of you I have been playing the game since release and I think it’s one of the better halo games. The story was flawless and kept be glued to my seat so I won’t be talking about that now. So here are my thoughs on what is perfect in the game’s multiplayer and what needs to addressed.

1. Weapons: I feel all the weapons are fine they sound great, are all balanced, and you sould be able to win in a fight with any of them except for one. I feel the Scattershot needs a slight boost in power not so much were it will destroy you in one shot from mid range but to the point where two shots up close could kill someone hoping around. Now maybe this is just me sucking with the weapon but this is how I feel about it.

2. Vehicles: I like most of the vichles in this game however I have one complaint (and no it’s not the Mantis that thing is suppose to mess you up) anyways I feel that the Warthog turret needs a slight power boost it just doesn’t feel like the turrets from the other games.

3. Armor Abilities: I like them all and have no problems.

4. Maps: I think 343 did a fantastic job with all of the maps they all feel like Halo maps and are fun to play. That being said I have some requests. I was hoping to see a return of forge world, now don’t get me wrong the forge maps are awesome but forge world just seemed like that special hub world that myself and all of my friends could meet on. Also I know people were tired of all the forge maps looking the same in Halo Reach but 343 if you do make a forge world why not apply some of that weapon skin technology to creating forge world skins like a snow skin, desert skin, jungle skin, etc.

5. Gametypes: Something about infinity slayer just doesn’t seem right when I compare it to slayer from the other games. Maybe it’s how there just aren’t random weapons scattered around the map or maybe it’s how loadouts change the game but I would like to see a regular slayer gametype return, however, this won’t make me stop playing infinity slayer all together it’s still a fun mode.

6. Misc: Why did you make it so we can’t pick up a dead person’s grenades without an armor mod that just seems silly to me. Another thing that I noticed is weapons dissapear off the map almost instantly. For example, I kill a sniper I run over to where he was no sniper rifle is that because it was an ordinance drop and if so why can I at least pick up my own ordinance drops after I die? Now I can’t say for sure if someone beat me back to my body or not but i highly doubt it.

7. Playlists: Okay here’s what I would like to see added to matchmaking…Grifball(duh), regular old slayer, swat, 5v5 slayer, Invasion (I don’t know how you would do it but still), Multiteam, Race, and Snipers.

8. Spartan Ops: Great keep doing what your doing. I think this is much better than Firefight because after awhile Firefight just felt like grinding.

9. Theater: Theater mode in Campaign, that is all.

So those are my thoughts let me know what you think whether you agree or not, if you have something to add, or if you think I’m the dumbest person alive. UAlso why did you make it so we can’t pick up a dead person’s grenades without an armor mod that just seems silly to me. Another thing that I noticed is weapons dissapear off the map almost instantly. For example, I kill a sniper I run over to where he was no sniper rifle is that because it was an ordinance drop and if so why can I at least pick up my own ordinance drops after I die? Now I can’t say for sure if someone beat me back to my body or not but i highly doubt it. Your feedback is appreciated. Also ignore spelling mistakes, I know they’re in there…somewhere.