My thoughts on farming

Alright lets make a usable topic about farming for 343. Im not here to complain, just to give my thoughts and solutions about it.
First of all, me and my company farm too, cause there is no other way to get the helmet and armor. So its 343’s job to fix this issue. Im making this topic for the sake of this game and not for myself. Because 80% of the people who play warzone and get farmed a lot, will probably quit this game and dislike it, I would do the same. That’s a scenario no halo player wants.

So here are some solutions I made up, feel free to add yours or criticize them so this topic is usable for 343.

• You can get the helmet via 2 ways, one is with the commendations and second is with warzone wins. The amount of wins can be rediculous high ofcourse. But this way companys will rather kill the core and get win then take the long way with commendations. - If point 1 is viable, you can have other solutions, for example: if you dont kill the core f.e 5 min after a triple cap, you will lose the game. - The core will explode f.e 5 min after triple cap. - If certrain amount of enemys are at your home base, some of your teammates will spawn close to one the far bases. - You cant reload your gun at the req station of the enemy home base (its a small solution but it will probably help).This is what I could come up with. Like I said, feel free to add yours.

TLDR.
I’m bloody done with all these farming threads.

> 2533274869291294;1:
> Alright lets make a usable topic about farming for 343. Im not here to complain, just to give my thoughts and solutions about it.
> First of all, me and my company farm too, cause there is no other way to get the helmet and armor. So its 343’s job to fix this issue. Im making this topic for the sake of this game and not for myself. Because 80% of the people who play warzone and get farmed a lot, will probably quit this game and dislike it, I would do the same. That’s a scenario no halo player wants.
>
> So here are some solutions I made up, feel free to add yours or criticize them so this topic is usable for 343.
>
>
>
> - You can get the helmet via 2 ways, one is with the commendations and second is with warzone wins. The amount of wins can be rediculous high ofcourse. But this way companys will rather kill the core and get win then take the long way with commendations.
> - If point 1 is viable, you can have other solutions, for example: if you dont kill the core f.e 5 min after a triple cap, you will lose the game.
> - The core will explode f.e 5 min after triple cap.
> - If certrain amount of enemys are at your home base, some of your teammates will spawn close to one the far bases.
> - You cant reload your gun at the req station of the enemy home base (its a small solution but it will probably help).
> This is what I could come up with. Like I said, feel free to add yours.

actually 5 min triple cap is way too little, make it about 6-7

Stopped reading when he said his company farms because there is no other way to get Achilles… ummm yes there is it’s called just play the game and you will get there sooner or later. You only HAVE to farm if you are in a hurry to get Achilles because you are obsessed and can’t eat or sleep because you don’t have this one particular piece of armor.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Stopped reading when he said his company farms because there is no other way to get Achilles… ummm yes there is it’s called just play the game and you will get there sooner or later. You only HAVE to farm if you are in a hurry to get Achilles because you are obsessed and can’t eat or sleep because you don’t have this one particular piece of armor.

tryhard OP is tryhard… Achilles is Like oxygen For them… If they don’t hurry to get it they’ll going to die lol

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Stopped reading when he said his company farms because there is no other way to get Achilles… ummm yes there is it’s called just play the game and you will get there sooner or later. You only HAVE to farm if you are in a hurry to get Achilles because you are obsessed and can’t eat or sleep because you don’t have this one particular piece of armor.

I should have put in the description that this thread is only for people who know something about it. Because if we would kill the core everytime we tripple capped it would literally take us way too long, by that time halo 6 is probably out. So instead of coming here and talking trash, contribute to the topic or just move on. Thanks.

And like I said, this thread is not about me at all.

> 2533274872250276;5:
> > 2533274816788253;4:
> > Stopped reading when he said his company farms because there is no other way to get Achilles… ummm yes there is it’s called just play the game and you will get there sooner or later. You only HAVE to farm if you are in a hurry to get Achilles because you are obsessed and can’t eat or sleep because you don’t have this one particular piece of armor.
>
>
> tryhard OP is tryhard… Achilles is Like oxygen For them… If they don’t hurry to get it they’ll going to die lol

Not at all. Its more that you will choose the easiest way too get it and thats by getting most kills in every game and you can get that by not killing the core but killing the enemy. For example, if you need to finish your fuel rod commendations, you will get out a fuel rod and start killing people. You won’t just wait till you find one on the ground and then use it. So im not obsessed with it at al, even better, im not even wearing the armor :slight_smile:

> 2533274869291294;1:
> First of all, me and my company farm too, cause there is no other way to get the helmet and armor.

First of all, I hate you for being a farmer. Second, you’re wrong. My company is about to get the armor and we’ve never farmed a warzone game. How about being civil and play a clean game???

• So instead of doing 31 really long commendation you are going to do 1 commendation that is basically part of those 31 but easier to get - Why would you punish people for doing good, and that would just make good companies allow them to be triple capped then just defend for five minute and win basically just doing warzone assault but for more reqs - This actually promotes farming now they have no reason to push into the core room and kill it they can just chill outside farming up kills until the core kills itself - This wouldn’t help anything a good team watches all its bases to keep the farm going longer - Most farmers will use powerweapons or vehicle no need to fill up at req stations since those are only for loadouts

thats why I don’t play regular warzone its nothing but farming I only play assault until warzone turbo comes out again then I dare the enemies to try farming me and a few buddy’s. WARZONE TURBO!!!

> 2533274803710238;10:
> thats why I don’t play regular warzone its nothing but farming I only play assault until warzone turbo comes out again then I dare the enemies to try farming me and a few buddy’s. WARZONE TURBO!!!

Yep even a lot of randoms these days start to work well together an’ triple cap.

TLDR. Farming is not a problem in Warzone, and even if it was it has very very little to do with the Achillies armor set. I’ve seen people farm in BTB capture the flag just for the sake of wrecking people. Enough with these farming threads.

> 2533274869291294;6:
> > 2533274816788253;4:
> > Stopped reading when he said his company farms because there is no other way to get Achilles… ummm yes there is it’s called just play the game and you will get there sooner or later. You only HAVE to farm if you are in a hurry to get Achilles because you are obsessed and can’t eat or sleep because you don’t have this one particular piece of armor.
>
>
> I should have put in the description that this thread is only for people who know something about it. Because if we would kill the core everytime we tripple capped it would literally take us way too long, by that time halo 6 is probably out. So instead of coming here and talking trash, contribute to the topic or just move on. Thanks.
>
> And like I said, this thread is not about me at all.

Sorry if you don’t like the truth… but the truth is you don’t have to farm to get Achilles. You will eventually get it if you play enough.

Haven’t farmed one game and my company is on its way to get the helmet. We like the grind, not farming on lesser teams and ruining their experiences. Shame on you OP for openly admitting to being a part of the problem. I’ve been farmed on, maybe, 3 games total so far. I wouldn’t say it’s a common problem but it does happen on occasion. Plus, most people’s idea of farming is so far off. When a team had you locked down for 40+ minutes, yeah you’re getting farmed. A 20 minutes game where you just get wrecked over and over, not so much. Recently played a game and had over 40 kills because of a banshee ultra. Got a msg after the game calling me a filthy farmer because no one had the sense to plasma pistol or rocket or laser or use any type of effort to take me down. Sure dude, sure. Back on topic, I don’t believe farming is a huge issue as most people and 343s own numbers can confirm. The best idea I’ve heard is that if you’re trip capped for longer than 5 minutes, have some auto turrets pop up outside your base.

Nvm, no one made a contribution to this thread, if I was a ‘‘filthy farmer’’ I wouldnt have made this thread. I thought we could have a civilised topic.

> 2533274869291294;15:
> Nvm, no one made a contribution to this thread, if I was a ‘‘filthy farmer’’ I wouldnt have made this thread. I thought we could have a civilised topic.

Nah, they’re too content on calling us the bad guys and whatnot. But they don’t realize that we’ve also been farmed, you were there when we matched PartyUpGaming, right?

> 2533274869291294;1:
> First of all, me and my company farm too, cause there is no other way to get the helmet and armor.

This has been proven FALSE. It’s been done. Granted, vehicle kills will be one of the very last commendations completed, but that’s OK.

So… I’m no longer reading after that line.

Before I start, I’m using “farming” in the sense that once the team triple caps, they make no intention to push for the Core or any other method of winning, even when the other team is allowing them access to the Core. If the other team is pushing back and pushing back hard, it’s not really farming.

Farming in itself is just unsportsmanlike. All you’re doing is trying to justify it with an armor set, but people have and will be doing it both before and after Achilles.

Many companies are very close to getting that armor set without having to farm. Some people are kicked out for farming, some companies lie and keep them in.

It was 343i’s job to fix a lot of issues, but that doesn’t mean the players are free to exploit them in the meantime. By that logic, I shouldn’t be punished for breaking out of the map and killing players because 343i should have fixed it. I’m completely innocent!

> Im making this topic for the sake of this game and not for myself. Because 80% of the people who play warzone and get farmed a lot, will probably quit this game and dislike it, I would do the same. That’s a scenario no halo player wants.

Then why are you contributing to the problem from the other end?

> 2533275016942754;16:
> > 2533274869291294;15:
> > Nvm, no one made a contribution to this thread, if I was a ‘‘filthy farmer’’ I wouldnt have made this thread. I thought we could have a civilised topic.
>
>
> Nah, they’re too content on calling us the bad guys and whatnot. But they don’t realize that we’ve also been farmed, you were there when we matched PartyUpGaming, right?

Yes farming happens… YES you can get Achilles WITHOUT farming just by playing enough… Sorry you can’t throw a fit when you admit to farming and then people call you a farmer…

For the record I don’t care about “farming”… as a solo player I hardly experience farming. Yes I have been in games where they farmed but this has ALWAYS happened in Halo from time to time. I have been on both sides of “farming” if one team can’t mount an adequate defense/offense why should the other team stop playing? What has happened is more gamers who grew up in the “every one gets a trophy” generation are gaming now and can’t handle a little butt kicking in a video game.

I’m surprised the farmers still go strong. I couldn’t imagine the blisters on their hands from the days of plowing crops.