My Thoughts About Halo 4

Ok, I’ve seen that Game Informer article on Halo 4, and here are some of my thoughts.

I think that Halo 4 will definately be a must have. There are those who are claiming that Halo is becoming too much like CoD, but as a diehard Halo fan, I have to disagree with those people. Sure, there are some things I’m not very excited about, like this “Forerunner Vision” which, supposedly, makes you able to see through walls. That’s something I think this Game can do without.

The ability to create your own Loadouts also concerns me, because you’re able to edit your own weapons as you rank up, this does take a little bit of the fairness out of the Game, but to compensate this flaw, I thought the “Weapon Pods” were a pretty good idea, because that makes sure that the more experienced players won’t be able to camp at Sniper spawns or Rocket spawns, so they can’t dominate the noobs on that flank anymore.

The default Sprint ability is also very pleasant, and they have also taken out Armor Lock, which is also a good thing. So now people can’t hide in their little bubble…

The idea behind this “Spartan Ops” is very good. A side Campaign about those Spartans seems like fun when you’re done with the normal Campaign and want to play with your friends. This seems like a very nice opportunity for Achievements and Challenges. Bravo on that 343i.

Which brings me to the Campaign.
I have seen those pictures in the article and I gotta say that I’m very impressed, it looks like 343i has put a lot of time and effort in the Campaign and I’m excited to see what this new enemy might be. Personally, I hope it’s the Forerunners. I am also looking forward to see the story of the Master Chief and Cortana evolve as Cortana is staring to become rampant.

I think this Game will be very cool and I’m DEFINATELY gonna buy it

I do have something to say to the people who are concerned about the Multiplayer.
I have loved every Multiplayer from Halo CE, to Halo 2, to Halo 3, to Halo: Reach. I’ve alway’s been able to adept my skills to the changes of the new Multiplayers over the years and I’m still very satisfied about the Multiplayer from Halo: Reach. If you can’t adept your skills to the changes, maybe you should just back off and keep playing Halo 3. If you don’t like what Halo is becoming, go join the Halo traitors on MW3. I will alway’s support Halo, no matter what and I am absolutely certain that Halo is in the right hands

Give 343i a chance before you rule them out. We’re talking about the survival of Halo here people!

Thank you for reading and please share your opinion :wink:

^^ The guy has a point. If we didn’t evolve our gameplay and insisted that we just get the same game again we wouldn’t end up with cod… we’d still be here!

> ^^ The guy has a point. If we didn’t evolve our gameplay and insisted that we just get the same game again we wouldn’t end up with cod… we’d still be here!

Finally someone who understands that xD

why do you think that drop pod thing is a good idea? The more experienced player should have the advantage because they are the MORE EXPERIENCED player. It’s just another thing to lower the skill gap in halo.

> why do you think that drop pod thing is a good idea? The more experienced player should have the advantage because they are the MORE EXPERIENCED player. It’s just another thing to lower the skill gap in halo.

I completely disagree with you. I think it’s a great idea, because now, noobs won’t be able to complain about experienced players camping at good weapon spawns. I think they deserve a fighting chance too. That way, more people will play Halo, so the servers will be more populated… Is that bad?