My theory on how marines will get to the planet.

Well everyone has been speculating on how Master Chief will be getting vehicles guns etc. when all he has is half a ship…

Well I just watched the Legendary ending on Halo 3 and I noticed a very simple line by Cortana right before Chief went into the cryo-tube.

She sent out a beacon. She said it would take months even years before someone would find them.

Which leads me to another thing. How long has Chief been in the Cryo-tube?

Well at the memorial for the fallen soliders the date is marked March 3 2553. Didn’t the war in 2552???

Well if it has been a few months from the time Chief went a float that means it will be very soon when the humans or Covenant will recieve the beacon.

This being said what do you think. Am I completely wrong on this? Will there be marines on this strange (forruner planet)?

Is it Sigma 7?

The speculation is endless.

Personally i think the SoF might find them.

I was also kinda of hoping to see the Spirit of Fire again. :slight_smile:

> I was also kinda of hoping to see the Spirit of Fire again. :slight_smile:

Sorry, but which ship is the Spirit of Fire… Was it the Shipmaster’s ship or is it a UNSC friggate ?

SoF lost all it’s soul when Forge went kersplode. :frowning:

But, Cutter cut be the new Keyes! Yeah! He’s cooler anyway.

But I swear he better not end up like Keyes. Third mission: Keyes has been captured by teh Covvy.

Later: Keyes has been captured again.

Chief: Damn you old duffer. Eat fist.

if you beat halo wars on legendary you got some extra dialogue after the credits (i’m not going to spoil it to those who haven’t) but i hope too that the SoF meets master chief i would jump for joy if they did

No leaks please. If we dismiss the possibility of the spirit of fire, there could be the possibility that the beacon could be enhanced by the forerunner machines present on the planet and so the UNSC would arrive. Also, there were still covenant a bit here and there and they had to clean it up. The war may have ended on March 3rd. It wouldn’t be before 2556.

> No leaks please. If we dismiss the possibility of the spirit of fire, there could be the possibility that the beacon could be enhanced by the forerunner machines present on the planet and so the UNSC would arrive. Also, there were still covenant a bit here and there and they had to clean it up. The war may have ended on March 3rd. It wouldn’t be before 2556.

True but the last time we were Chief it was Nov of 2552 correct?

Halo Legends, origins 2556.

The Museum of humanity. It might mean that it happens in the 27th century.

> Halo Legends, origins 2556.
>
> The Museum of humanity. It might mean that it happens in the 27th century.

Oh your talking about the episode that Cortana? talks about the orgin of the forruners and collecting the different species for protection from the Halo Rings, and how they sacrifice themselves.

That took place in 2556?

> SoF lost all it’s soul when Forge went kersplode. :frowning:

Huh?? O_o?

Cmon Cutter!

The best case scenario is Arbiter looking for Chief with marines and Elites. Remember flamethrower Arby on Cortana? That’s friendship right there.

But the SoF is also a good idea.

I hope its both…

Id love for 343 to include the spirit of fire into the ‘main stream’ series (Halo wars is main stream for me but not for the general public)

But i would also love if the other humans and separates Elites find them.

I think MC is going to be on a long lone fight through 4. If the marines show up it won’t be till the very end.

> I think MC is going to be on a long lone fight through 4. If the marines show up it won’t be till the very end.

That would actually be great, last Mission it’s suddenly all so very Explosive and Dramatic with the actual Force of the UNSC being shown…unlike Reach…then it’s a nice lovely set-up for the next game with the wonderful aid of the UNSC…and as for the whole Spirit of Fire thing, I sure as hell hope so…

Personally, here’s my two cents:

I hope that at least the majority of the game doesn’t include marines or Elites or anything, I want the Chief to be fighting a lone fight against whatever the enemy is going to be this time. And if you think about it, it wouldn’t make much sense for there to be. The beacon only tells them that the Chief and Cortana are alive, or at least were when they sent it, not where they are. If it’s ever even found. The frigate is still outside the galaxy (unless I misunderstood the ending and they did got through the portal, just got sent somewhere else), so it would be darn near impossible to find them.

> > I was also kinda of hoping to see the Spirit of Fire again. :slight_smile:
>
> Sorry, but which ship is the Spirit of Fire… Was it the Shipmaster’s ship or is it a UNSC friggate ?

SoF was the ship in halo wars, it used to be a colonization ship but got modified for use in the war, at the end of halo wars it got lost, and in the legendary ending the ships AI serena wakes cutter up from storage saying “captain, somethings happened”

I personally would like a second halo wars first though and have SoF meet up with MC in halo 5