My theory on how Halo M.P will end (Halo 6)

Not sure if it goes here, but I assume because it does relate to Halo 4 it does. But more of the FUTURE (and I mean way way way future of Halo).

See Halo 4 has M.P being a simulated virtue reality training grounds on the UNSC Infinity.

The Infinity is in campaign. And ties in Multiplayer, Campaign and Spartan Ops. Which is awesome [also will probably have Forge and such]. And seeing how the Infinity is in a war now for the next 3 Halo games, it’s going to be attacked, and such.

I think it would be interesting if at the end of Halo 6 the Infinity is destroyed. And all the Sparan 4’s (or really you) are pretty much trapped in some infinite holo world, with no way out. And pretty much ends with you ALWAYS being in multiplayer.

Of course it wont effect campaign, or MP. It would just be cool that to “end” the multiplater for Halo, was in some cool way like that.

Bleh.

And I seriously doubt they will wait until number 6 to attack the Infinity. It’s a ship; ships don’t last long in Halo.

I’d say the Multiplayer would end with being Sent out with a Bang

> I’d say the Multiplayer would end with being Sent out with a Bang

This^^^^

> Bleh.
>
> And I seriously doubt they will wait until number 6 to attack the Infinity. <mark>It’s a ship; ships don’t last long in Halo.</mark>

This is true.

But, as for waiting until number 6, we don’t know if the conflict will even start in full (as in, UNSC/Sangheili ships being sent to war) until at least number 5.

And you have to give the Infinity some credit. It is, after all, the strongest ship in the UNSC fleet.