My TECH preview experience

Que-ing into bots was just broke the whole flight I have 12 hours in the game and didn’t get into a single match…restarted 100 times reinstalled 10 times and it still never worked…not to mention getting 120 fps on a 10700k 2070 super looking at the ground in a -Yoinking!- test range…

In the test range Bullet magnetism was so strong you can headshot people a hull head length away with the BR and the pistol can even headshot the 4th shot all the way down on the arms and chest… Halo Infinite: Bullet MAGNETISM showcase - YouTube

You should NEVER…and I MEAN NEVER get a final headshot unless it is dead on like a H3 sniper shot…REMOVE ALL Bullet magnetism from the head on precision weapons and remove mouse aim assist or this game will not be played by the high tier mouse community.

yeah the multiple attempts getting into a match almost every game was painful but it was part of the grind. I hope future flights itll be more smooth have to wait and see.

> 2535469209672986;2:
> yeah the multiple attempts getting into a match almost every game was painful but it was part of the grind. I hope future flights itll be more smooth have to wait and see.

I didn’t even get into a single one…I would have been happy with one an hour but I tried all night 2 nights in a row after day 3 and 3 updates not fixing it I just gave up…

I’m sorry to hear that hopefully in future flights you can try again :confused:

> 2535469209672986;4:
> I’m sorry to hear that hopefully in future flights you can try again :confused:

Yea sucks a bit I feel left out of the youtube vids I didn’t get the chance to make anything… :frowning:

> 2535449401004551;5:
> > 2535469209672986;4:
> > I’m sorry to hear that hopefully in future flights you can try again :confused:
>
> Yea sucks a bit I feel left out of the youtube vids I didn’t get the chance to make anything… :frowning:

i feel for you man on the bright side its already half way over and content wise this is the smallest flight so u didnt miss to much dont stress it <3