My team just Gave up, gave up!

What to do when you know its over-
My team just gave up, GAVE UP!

Well, at least they didn’t all leave like that one time in Arena…

Thats how I spend a fair amount of time. Its about finding something to preoccupy yourself while the game finishes. I sometimes write stuff on the wall or ground using bullets, they stick around forever.

> 2533274891841289;3:
> Thats how I spend a fair amount of time. Its about finding something to preoccupy yourself while the game finishes.

I found it to be quite hilarious. I wasn’t bother by it all. It was obvious early on we were out matched.

Wall Shooting is actually considered a viable tactic, believe it or not.

Hahaha that guy crouching in the corner i actually laughed out loud. That was funny

Why? You could have still destroyed the enemy core…

> 2533274875982754;7:
> Why? You could have still destroyed the enemy core…

I know right? The more I go and watch the video the more i laugh. that one guy looks like he is trying to -Yoink!- the REQ station.

Must have been a rough game. I see you weren’t level 5 and they were at 950 points.

> 2533274875982754;7:

lol, guess everyone is tired of Palmer, and just give up hope on the 800 VP mark.
“We are not out of this yet, we can still destroy the enemy core!”
No we can’t Palmer…no we can’t…

> 2533274813469393;9:
> Must have been a rough game. I see you weren’t level 5 and they were at 950 points.

Yeah, It was pretty bad given that 95% of my matches I get to level 6 early on and level 8 and 9 .I think I was joined into the match after it had already started too if I remember correctly. I went 1 and 8. Thats the worst I’ve done I think since launch week. Its ok. It was funny in the end. That made it worth it.

Hahahaha, this is so common, during the time it is frustrating but when you look back at it its pretty funny.

> 2533274875982754;7:

This made me lol!

Whenever my team gives up im left 1v4

Also tbh given the situation id join them OP

What my fireteam did when we got tired of being cattle in a farm: Commence launching procedures.

I somewhat don’t blame them I find myself in games like this a good 80% of the time the skill matching system in Halo 5 is really bad for warzone and somewhat for arena it really needs to tweak it for warzone.

> 2533274983431281;15:
> What my fireteam did when we got tired of being cattle in a farm: Commence launching procedures.

Thats awesome. Gotta find fun even in the worst mactches.

We all love a 1v4 clutch right???

> 2533274825101441;1:
> What to do when you know its over-
> My team just gave up, GAVE UP!

Theyre in it just for the xp and rp, noobs i tell ya NOOBS

> 2533275023922571;19:
> > 2533274825101441;1:
> > What to do when you know its over-
> > My team just gave up, GAVE UP!
>
>
> Theyre in it just for the xp and rp, noobs i tell ya NOOBS

I felt like a noob for that match. It was embarrassing , but in my defense they had lost the match before I joined. It was still funny though.