MY SUGGESTIONS for the new Forge World

We all know forge world is coming for Halo 4, and here are my suggestions!

1. more colorful pieces
  2. MORE pieces
  3. ability to add covenant buildings
  4. be able to fly pelicans and drive scarabs
  5. DROP BODIES and blood splatters, flickering lights, etc. be able to place dead bodies on map.
  6. Be able to go underwater a bit more (underwater maps)
  7. more than 10,000 credits.
  8. be able to plant more scenery like trees, wood, etc.
  9. be able to copy buildings you made and place it.
  10. ability to change landscape.
  11. weather interface. rain/fog/ etc.

343, if you’re reading this, these are my suggestions! Forgeworld should be a better place, not restricted with dull, grey like pieces! and the ability to add bodies to give a mood to the map.

what do you think?

Being able to put more than 50 walls would be good (it really is less than it seems).

Oh, and, welcome to the forums!

my suggestions are:

• the ability to change the full color of an object (so you can have a true red base and not just a base with red highlights, if you know what i mean).

• A glue/stick function (glue two pieces together and transport them as one)

• interactions with water (if you put a block underneath a waterfall, the water should flow on top and around it and not just go through it. That way, we could see fountains and streams and waterfalls running through our forged maps.)

• And finally what i like to call “custom lifts”. Lifts like the purples one on construct in halo 3 that have adjustable lengths (and colors).

i agree with all of the above but i’ll also like to see a foundry like map to forge in as well. i miss halo 3 foundry

The most important things are more versatile pieces and an ability to save some objects as a group, then copy/paste and save that group etc.

Really need that last one!

> The most important things are more versatile pieces and an ability to save some objects as a group, then copy/paste and save that group etc.
>
> Really need that last one!

Glue → Custom Objects → purely awesome File Shares

> > The most important things are more versatile pieces and an ability to save some objects as a group, then copy/paste and save that group etc.
> >
> > Really need that last one!
>
> Glue → Custom Objects → purely awesome File Shares

It could really work too.

Forza 3&4 had a similar system for bits of designs.

Fore world is bad enough why do you want another one?

I would rather it if 343i worked on better stuff.

Yeah that pretty much covers what I want for the new Forge world as well.

Welcome to Waypoint!

> Fore world is bad enough why do you want another one?
>
> I would rather it if 343i worked on better stuff.

The only problem is that it is WAY overused in matchmaking.

> Fore world is bad enough why do you want another one?
>
> I would rather it if 343i worked on better stuff.

WTF? Forge world is pure awesomness, a -big- map to create whatever you want (but with limitations).
I think 343 should spend more time on it because there is a lot of people that is playing halo because of the forge

> > Fore world is bad enough why do you want another one?
> >
> > I would rather it if 343i worked on better stuff.
>
> WTF? Forge world is pure awesomness, a -big- map to create whatever you want (but with limitations).
> I think 343 should spend more time on it because there is a lot of people that is playing halo because of the forge

It creates the following:

1. Bad Frame rate

2. Ugly looking textures

3. Waste of resources

If they are going to make another forge world at least make it half the size of reaches forge world.

I like your ideas. My main problem with forge world was that almost every single piece you could create was of forerunner structure. We need more diversity in the parts themselves. It seems simple enough to have a “double wall” for covenant, forerunner, UNSC, Stone, etc.

One thing I would like is an something from a sandbox game I used to play (I forgot what it was called). In it, you could open a special mode, build something, and save that specific building as a new building block. If put in Halo 4, there could be a custom pieces section in the menu.

We need a frame rate stress meter that allows us to know how the map will perform in game.

Don’t you think it’s kind of immoral to put dead bodies? Someone could over use it and make a map with buildings made out of them. You see what I mean?

> Don’t you think it’s kind of immoral to put dead bodies? Someone could over use it and make a map with buildings made out of them. You see what I mean?

I really doubt you would have that many dead bodies, but if you did I see no problem with reenacting 300.

Everything sounds good, except the scarab or the pelican.

If 343i does make another forge world, I just hope that everything isn’t blue. Blue. Every item//. in Halo: Reach forge world is blue. It creates a very disorienting environment for play and doesn’t add enough variety to gameplay.