My Stats page.

I know that I am not the most proficient Halo player, my stats say that much.

But there are times that I do want to check on all of my commendations/medals, not just the top 3 commendations or top 5 medals.

So my question is this:

Does anyone know how I can look at all of my commendations at once on this blasted site? Or even peruse a list of all of my medals earned?

It’s pretty frustrating to be left in the dark as I am the type of person who likes to look at said commendations, pick the one or two that I want to work on next, and then focus my efforts on those commendations.

I would just like to see them all. Actually check my progress.

Does anyone know how this can be done (aside from going to Bungie.net? I love being a member of that site too, but if I am currently cruising this site, I’d like to see them here)?

No, not yet unfortunately. I did see a post by a 343 employee not too long ago stating that “Rad things are coming” for the stats page.

> No, not yet unfortunately. I did see a post by a 343 employee not too long ago stating that “Rad things are coming” for the stats page.

Rad Things indeed

> > No, not yet unfortunately. I did see a post by a 343 employee not too long ago stating that “Rad things are coming” for the stats page.
>
> Rad Things indeed

Man…You’re good. :wink:

Triple post I guess oops I’m so embarrassed.

Oops Double post.