My stats are STILL glitched. :'(

I posted a thread back in February about how my stats are all goofed up and blown out of proportion thanks to a couple of games somehow getting multiplied over 1000x and I got a response from the 343 admin team saying they were aware of the issue and working on it. That was 2, almost 3, months ago now and I still can’t use sites like Halotracker to see how I match up against my peers. Can someone please help me here and fix my stats so they match what I show when I’m on Live and actually playing? Thanks for your help and have a good day.

Yes it seems to be glitched, I don’t think a community member could help you I think only 343i employees could do so, so what you should do is post in this on the Halo Waypoint Bugs Thread-Click Here and hopefully they will help you.

> Yes it seems to be glitched, I don’t think a community member could help you I think only 343i employees could do so, so what you should do is post in this on the Halo Waypoint Bugs Thread-Click Here and hopefully they will help you.

I originally posted in the Halo 4 section in the “known problems” thread or whatever it was called and a Monitor/Mod told me to post it here so I did back in February and I did get a response from the admin team but no movement has been made since to fix my stats, but I’ll try the thread you linked as well. Thanks for your help.

EDIT: Hmm, just went into that thread, it seems to be more for issues with not being able to access certain features/missing features. My stats being glitched aren’t tied to my Internet Browser as I’ve used two different browsers to access this site and both had the glitched stats.

> > Yes it seems to be glitched, I don’t think a community member could help you I think only 343i employees could do so, so what you should do is post in this on the Halo Waypoint Bugs Thread-Click Here and hopefully they will help you.
>
> I originally posted in the Halo 4 section in the “known problems” thread or whatever it was called and a Monitor/Mod told me to post it here so I did back in February and I did get a response from the admin team but no movement has been made since to fix my stats, but I’ll try the thread you linked as well. Thanks for your help.
>
> EDIT: Hmm, just went into that thread, it seems to be more for issues with not being able to access certain features/missing features. My stats being glitched aren’t tied to my Internet Browser as I’ve used two different browsers to access this site and both had the glitched stats.

At least IMO the Know Issues thread is for Halo 4 in game problems, but that’s me.