My Spartan Won't Update.

Anytime I go to look at my service record in any halo game through waypoint my Spartan won’t load. For Reach it was when I updated it a year ago, For Halo 4 my Spartan has Red and Black recruit armor, and in Halo 3 my Spartan won’t show up. This has going on for one to two years can someone please help?

Me too, I have the same problem, my halo 4 Spartan is up-to-date, and all stats are proper in reach, the only problem is that the Reach Spartan is the same Spartan I was using a year and a half ago!!! I have changed my Spartan a countless number of times since then, and it has yet to update. Waypoint maintenance should work on figuring out how to keep it up to date.

Oh, and [Destroyer217979], I like your Emblem, it is actually quite similar to mine own. I keep it like this in every halo game I can. : )

Same thing happens to me, actually. I really want them to fix this, please.

This is still like this, and it’s really annoying. Sorry to necro, but has anyone figured out why this is happening, at least? I’d really like my Halo Reach and Halo 4 things to update regularly, or is this just another sign of 343’s terrible takeover?

Stats for each game will still update but the rendering of Spartan images, certainly for Reach at least, are no longer processed. Reach Spartan rendering was stopped a while back.

I want them to add back rendering Halo Reach Spartans

Sorry BR, but Reach Spartan rendering wo t be making a return to Waypoint I’m afraid

> 2533274813317074;7:
> Sorry BR, but Reach Spartan rendering wo t be making a return to Waypoint I’m afraid

what about halo 4?

> 2535410680745962;8:
>

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks!