My Spartan reset. :(

i’m not sure if i only have this problem but i just went to play some Halo and BAM! “Hello Spartan are you Male or Female?”

So i just went along then i saw my spartan on default, My rank or credits never got changed but everything else did.

So has anyone had this problem? What should i do? My last resort is to spend my 20,000,000 credits which i don’t want to do…

All your armour will still be unlocked, you won’t need to spend any of your credits to rebuy your armour.

Just an occasional bug that happens in Reach :confused:

> All your armour will still be unlocked, you won’t need to spend any of your credits to rebuy your armour.
>
> Just an occasional bug that happens in Reach :confused:

I just noticed then, Thank halos. Thought it was my xbox messing up :smiley:

A while back i leveled up majorly on my offline account, then went online and i accidentally forfeited all my credits, so now when ever i play no matter how long i always get 70 credits no more!

Had to start new profile. Can any one please explain?
It frustrates me when i split screen with my bro he gets 1000’s and i get 70 credit’s!!!

> A while back i leveled up majorly on my offline account, then went online and i accidentally forfeited all my credits, so now when ever i play no matter how long i always get 70 credits no more!
>
> Had to start new profile. Can any one please explain?
> It frustrates me when i split screen with my bro he gets 1000’s and i get 70 credit’s!!!

By the sounds of it, you are playing in Custom Games, which is limited to a really low amount of credits and depending on your rank, you will get more or less from Customs.

If you want a lot of credits, head into matchmaking, the more kills you get and the longer the game lasts will define how many credits you get in a game.

But once again, rank defines how many credits you get a game.

You too? The same thing happened to me, and all of my armor was still there. The only things got got reset was all of my campain progress, and my emblem.

This happened to me a few weeks back.

I just needed to re-unlock my Armour by just clicking it :slight_smile: