My spartan company

Just letting all of you guys know if you guys are interested in joining a clan that is throughout all the halo games i own feel free to inbox me and request an invite to the spartan company i am leader of is called Reapers of the night. If you want to join inbox me and I’ll add you to the spartan company. Thx and happy gaming and also have a great day/night depending on the location

Hi Killer Vance,

You’re probably better off recruiting for your Spartan Company in the forum’s dedicated Spartan Companies section, rather than in General Discussion.

> 2533274824822009;2:
> Hi Killer Vance,
>
> You’re probably better off recruiting for your Spartan Company in the forum’s dedicated Spartan Companies section, rather than in General Discussion.

Thx for the info :slight_smile: sorry about that its actually my first time physically using this website like this :frowning:

> 2533274881949065;3:
> > 2533274824822009;2:
> > Hi Killer Vance,
> >
> > You’re probably better off recruiting for your Spartan Company in the forum’s dedicated Spartan Companies section, rather than in General Discussion.
>
>
> Thx for the info :slight_smile: sorry about that its actually my first time physically using this website like this :frowning:

Welcome to forums! The bitchiness of all games!

> 2535423845871202;4:
> > 2533274881949065;3:
> > > 2533274824822009;2:
> > > Hi Killer Vance,
> > >
> > > You’re probably better off recruiting for your Spartan Company in the forum’s dedicated Spartan Companies section, rather than in General Discussion.
> >
> >
> > Thx for the info :slight_smile: sorry about that its actually my first time physically using this website like this :frowning:
>
>
> Welcome to forums! The bitchiness of all games!

You got that right bro.