My Solution To The Helioskrill Armour In February!

So as many people have seen or heard Halo 5 is getting more Helioskrill armour and I know for a fact that alot of people are unhappy with this so I thought of this idea.
Make the new armour unaccesable from the req system and make it only accesable to people who:

1. Have unlocked Helioskrill through req or mcc
    2.Complete Halo 5’s campaign on legendary coop
    3.Make both unlock by solo completeion of Halo 5’s campaign in legendary! (Again for this to work players must have standard Helioskrill)
    Done fixed problem and a reward for some of the players who completed 5’s campaign on legendary.
    And ayyyyyye the Helioskrill armour is rare again!

I hope 343 does something like this to keep Helioskrill rare, I don’t care if someone is lucky or not.

Or just make it so you can’t unlock it without having the standard Helioskrill unlocked first.

> 2535405537190242;1:
> So as many people have seen or heard Halo 5 is getting more Helioskrill armour and I know for a fact that alot of people are unhappy with this so I thought of this idea.
> Make the new armour unaccesable from the req system and make it only accesable to people who:
>
> 1. Have unlocked Helioskrill through req or mcc
> 2.Complete Halo 5’s campaign on legendary coop
> 3.Make both unlock by solo completeion of Halo 5’s campaign in legendary!
> Done fixed problem and a reward for some of the players who completed 5’s campaign on legendary.
> And ayyyyyye the Helioskrill armour is rare again!

This is good.

The base model is still a limited armor. I really don’t see why people are so ‘yoink’ hurt about this. It’s not like its that difficult to get, it’s just a grind through MCC legendary. Not as though it was something that took an inordinate amount of skill…just time.

> 2535437652903765;3:
> Or just make it so you can’t unlock it without having the standard Helioskrill unlocked first.

This works too.

Nah the Achilles already replaced it as the hard to get armor, its time for it to finally get put into the req system so people who dont want to drop 60 dollars and hours on the MCC can wear it

> 2533274970658419;6:
> > 2535437652903765;3:
> > Or just make it so you can’t unlock it without having the standard Helioskrill unlocked first.
>
>
> This works too.

Wrote that but just edited post so its more clear :slight_smile:

> 2533274921838152;7:
> Nah the Achilles already replaced it as the hard to get armor, its time for it to finally get put into the req system so people who dont want to drop 60 dollars and hours on the MCC can wear it

Can’t wait until the make the achilles variants for the req system. Coming soon.

There doesn’t need to be a solution in my opinion. People that beat the MCC campaigns on Legendary still have their armour, they aren’t putting that variant in to packs (despite saying before launch they would be).

Looking at the images of the Spartans wearing the other variants on the community update, they look different enough to be able to tell who has the original variant. As for those saying Achilles is next and Achilles is now pointless you couldn’t be more wrong. Achilles is there as massive incentive (and pretty much the only incentive) to complete Spartan Company commendations. It would mean that Spartan Companies would have almost no purpose, worked hard for weeks and months to get that armour for nothing and it wouldn’t affect them on a smaller individual basis like Helioskrill as Spartan Companies can have up to 100 members all trying to complete the commendations.

Different issue as making variants of Achilles available would go against what 343 have already stated about it; that it would be obtainable only through commendations. With Helioskrill they did say it would be in packs, they may not have ended up putting it in but can people not see the difference there? 343 are serious about making Spartan Companies have purpose and they don’t want to dilute the armour through variants so variants of Achilles are very unlikely to ever happen. It would pretty much kill Spartan Companies as Achilles is currently the only purpose for completely company commendations. MCC campaigns already have purpose for fans and achievements, outside of Helioskrill.

Fotus Chillrose that came with the Halo 5 console also was released in packs and was announced to also be coming to packs very close to launch, pretty much at the same time they said Helioskrill would too. Why have one rule for one and not another? People that paid £400 for a special edition console matter less?
Either way, you can either make a bunch of armours have purpose and have requirements to unlock or none at all. It makes no sense to have one or two, the only thing that does make sense is Achilles as it’s key to promoting a new feature. I hope this changes in the next game and a good portion of customizable options require different feats such as Achievements, Rank, Commendations, Spartan Company Commendations, etc and still have a lot that are obtainable from reqs if the system is kept.

People shouldn’t be encouraging cross-game rewards anyway, it’s not exactly fair on everyone who doesn’t have access to this game or that game or that you have to buy another game to make sure you get all the content in the game you just bought.

> 2533274875982754;9:
> > 2533274921838152;7:
> > Nah the Achilles already replaced it as the hard to get armor, its time for it to finally get put into the req system so people who dont want to drop 60 dollars and hours on the MCC can wear it
>
>
> Can’t wait until the make the achilles variants for the req system. Coming soon.

They most likely will, Id bet on it