My Situation

I am buying Halo 4 predominantly as a tool for Machinima. Therefore I would prefer access to as many as the helmets and armour pieces as possible(I could care less about skins or FOTUS.).

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition under the pretense that it came with helmets I could not otherwise obtain. Now I find out that those helmets are NOT included in the Limited Edition, for reasons that are very likely stupid and greedy. And they are two helmets I actually kind of like, which is not a common reaction I’ve had to most of the armour pieces I’ve seen so far.

On the other hand, the Limited Edition gives me access to the specializations faster. Particularly the Pioneer specialization. To get as many pieces as I need to film something, I’d need to level up 4 different accounts to a reasonable level. The Pioneer’s EXP. boost perk should help that.

So… if I stick with the Limited Edition, I won’t have access to two helmets I will likely need in the future. And after the GRD fiasco, I doubt they’ll release Strider and Scanner as DLC or something. BUT, I’ll be able to level up the accounts faster.

If I cancel the pre-order and just get the standard copy of the game and the map pass, I’ll have to wait for the Specializations with everyone else, which means I won’t be able to level up the accounts as fast. But I’ll have more options when I do want to start designing “characters”.

The second option is only slightly cheaper. And I still don’t know if I can get the Limited Edition AND the map pass, so that I can have access to the content I already paid for. Which is the entire purpose of the exchange of money for goods and services, the very backbone of the human economy and civilization.

SO, with that wordsplosion out of the way… What do you guys think I should do?

> I am buying Halo 4 predominantly as a tool for Machinima. Therefore I would prefer access to as many as the helmets and armour pieces as possible(I could care less about skins or FOTUS.).
>
> blah blah blah blah
>
> SO, with that wordsplosion out of the way… What do you guys think I should do?

Ok, well if u “need” those armour pieces, just see if one of your friends who is getting the map pass can help u in ur machinima (machinima usually takes more then 1 person) I am not getting the seperate map pass but I am getting LE so i can lvl faster with more helmets if u ever needed me for ur machinima, I follow instructions alot better then other people. :stuck_out_tongue:

What ^he said, look for a friend or someone willing to help you out.

> > I am buying Halo 4 predominantly as a tool for Machinima. Therefore I would prefer access to as many as the helmets and armour pieces as possible(I could care less about skins or FOTUS.).
> >
> > blah blah blah blah
> >
> > SO, with that wordsplosion out of the way… What do you guys think I should do?
>
> Ok, well if u “need” those armour pieces, just see if one of your friends who is getting the map pass can help u in ur machinima (machinima usually takes more then 1 person) I am not getting the seperate map pass but I am getting LE so i can lvl faster with more helmets if u ever needed me for ur machinima, I follow instructions alot better then other people. :stuck_out_tongue:

> What ^he said, look for a friend or someone willing to help you out.

I work offline. And I film alone. I prefer to have the option to lower the guns on the characters, and that can only be done in offline custom games. This means I’m usually limited to 4 characters on screen, at most. But I think it’s a decent trade-off.

Not that I’m above asking for help, I’m sure that will be necessary sometimes. But I like to have more control over the production than that, and that means having as many options at my disposal as possible.

Also, because schedules are unreliable things, and my friends might not always be able to help film a scene when I’d need it.

> > > I am buying Halo 4 predominantly as a tool for Machinima. Therefore I would prefer access to as many as the helmets and armour pieces as possible(I could care less about skins or FOTUS.).
> > >
> > > blah blah blah blah
> > >
> > > SO, with that wordsplosion out of the way… What do you guys think I should do?
> >
> > Ok, well if u “need” those armour pieces, just see if one of your friends who is getting the map pass can help u in ur machinima (machinima usually takes more then 1 person) I am not getting the seperate map pass but I am getting LE so i can lvl faster with more helmets if u ever needed me for ur machinima, I follow instructions alot better then other people. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
>
> > What ^he said, look for a friend or someone willing to help you out.
>
> I work offline. And I film alone. I prefer to have the option to lower the guns on the characters, and that can only be done in offline custom games. This means I’m usually limited to 4 characters on screen, at most. But I think it’s a decent trade-off.
>
> Not that I’m above asking for help, I’m sure that will be necessary sometimes. But I like to have more control over the production than that, and that means having as many options at my disposal as possible.
>
> Also, because schedules are unreliable things, and my friends might not always be able to help film a scene when I’d need it.

We can lower weapons online now, don’t have a link but I’m 200% sure.

> > > > I am buying Halo 4 predominantly as a tool for Machinima. Therefore I would prefer access to as many as the helmets and armour pieces as possible(I could care less about skins or FOTUS.).
> > > >
> > > > blah blah blah blah
> > > >
> > > > SO, with that wordsplosion out of the way… What do you guys think I should do?
> > >
> > > Ok, well if u “need” those armour pieces, just see if one of your friends who is getting the map pass can help u in ur machinima (machinima usually takes more then 1 person) I am not getting the seperate map pass but I am getting LE so i can lvl faster with more helmets if u ever needed me for ur machinima, I follow instructions alot better then other people. :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> >
> >
> > > What ^he said, look for a friend or someone willing to help you out.
> >
> > I work offline. And I film alone. I prefer to have the option to lower the guns on the characters, and that can only be done in offline custom games. This means I’m usually limited to 4 characters on screen, at most. But I think it’s a decent trade-off.
> >
> > Not that I’m above asking for help, I’m sure that will be necessary sometimes. But I like to have more control over the production than that, and that means having as many options at my disposal as possible.
> >
> > Also, because schedules are unreliable things, and my friends might not always be able to help film a scene when I’d need it.
>
> We can lower weapons online now, don’t have a link but I’m 200% sure.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Excluding the two helmets out of the LE was a -Yoink- move but I care not for I am horrified by such hideous helmets therefore I am to keep my Limited Edition purchase and await for my collection on November 6th shortly after 12:00 Am of Midnight Launch.

Best Regards,

> > We can lower weapons online now, don’t have a link but I’m 200% sure.
>
> I’ll believe it when I see it.

I am with that guy, we can lower weapons now i believe in Mulitplayer matchmaking in Halo 4, i heard/ or read about it less than a month ago i think

> Excluding the two helmets out of the LE was a -Yoink!- move but I care not for I am horrified by such hideous helmets therefore I am to keep my Limited Edition purchase and await for my collection on November 6th shortly after 12:00 Am of Midnight Launch.
>
>
> Best Regards,

Sincerely, Doc. Reverend Fancy Pantserton, Esq.

> > Excluding the two helmets out of the LE was a -Yoink!- move but I care not for I am horrified by such hideous helmets therefore I am to keep my Limited Edition purchase and await for my collection on November 6th shortly after 12:00 Am of Midnight Launch.
> >
> >
> > Best Regards,
>
> Sincerely, Doc. Reverend Fancy Pantserton, Esq.

Kudos

I voted Bees, in honor of The Pain from MGS3

> I voted Bees, in honor of The Pain from MGS3

You never have to justify voting for bees.

Speaking of, isn’t there an election coming up?