MY SERVICE RECORD IS GONE!!! HELP ME

Ok, February 1st, 2016 I have played 8 games of Arena and roughly 5 games of Slayer. I finish a game of slayer and as I am waiting for the next game to start I notice that the banners of the other players are all the same and they never loaded as their individual banners. The game starts and all the other players are in the game so i think nothing of the banner situation. Post game, stats do not load, only thing on the screen is a spinning circle and “receiving data”. Now my SR is back to 1, if i try to open a REQ pack it just loads and loads and never opens, I can still play games but it will not load post game stats and will not add games toward qualifying for February season. Also if i try to pull up my service record on Waypoint for Halo 5, all i get is a problem occurred page. i have contacted Microsoft and they have tested everything for my xbox and it is not on my end, someone please help me. I also logged into my xbox as my brother and his account and service record and SR ranking is all still there. It is just me.

Did you really talk to MS? … Restart your xbone. Not just put it in sleep mode. On the left hand menu, go down to the gear symbol and select Restart. It may not fix it but just like your pc or laptop I’ve found that it clears up alot of issues on the xbone

> 2811398874532226;2:
> Did you really talk to MS? … Restart your xbone. Not just put it in sleep mode. On the left hand menu, go down to the gear symbol and select Restart. It may not fix it but just like your pc or laptop I’ve found that it clears up alot of issues on the xbone

Yes I restarted my xbox, I also unplugged it from the console and the wall until the LED light on the back up power turned off and then plugged it back in. I checked network settings while on the phone with MS and it is all good. I uninstalled and reinstalled Halo 5 from the xbox, I removed and manually added my account back onto the xbox. Another issue beyond the xbox is that when i try to pull up my service record on halo waypoint on my laptop, all i get is a “problem occurred” page. My service record from all my other Halo gaming past (halo 4, halo reach…) loads fine.

That’s…weird. It doesn’t show up for me either right now. I’m gonna shift this down to support where web team pokes in every so often.