My Scorpion Rush

Hi

This is my first post and i want to tell you my scorpion rush.

way with out spartans

HSP,HSP,HSP,HSP,R upgrade R,upgrade to fortress,R,VD,get shell canester,get rid of 2nd R, replace with VD.

fist use warthog for to collect creates when you got 5-7 tanks attack and keep on getting tanks. If they have air get another R and start getting Wolverines. If warthog rush attack with bombing run and keep getting tanks.

if you want spartans in your tanks its all the same but in stead of getting rid of the 2nd R and get a B in stead of getting a VD.

what do you think

Well, I mean you seem to have it planned well, but you are very vulnerable to air, I would suggest making upgraded anti-air turrets at your base(s) because if they come in with 4 or more vultures, they’re gonna take out your vehicle depots before you have a chance to bounce back with wolverines. maybe you should add a vulture into the mix on your side… or maybe play as anders so you can tank rush, and if that fails you already have hawks being researched or ready to be built. Her cryo bomb also helps out.

That’s all I got, haven’t played wars in a while but I’m hoping to hop back on and get my general.

if you dont rush in 1v1 you die… i dont rush in 3v3

how would u add vultures?

> Well, I mean you seem to have it planned well, but you are very vulnerable to air, I would suggest making upgraded anti-air turrets at your base(s) because if they come in with 4 or more vultures, they’re gonna take out your vehicle depots before you have a chance to bounce back with wolverines. maybe you should add a vulture into the mix on your side… or maybe play as anders so you can tank rush, and if that fails you already have hawks being researched or ready to be built. Her cryo bomb also helps out.
>
> That’s all I got, haven’t played wars in a while but I’m hoping to hop back on and get my general.

how would you add vlutures

Guys, there’s something called scouting your enemy. You should try it sometime!

Rushing is a common strategy used in all RTS games. Halo Wars was meant to be fast-paced. Rushing/harassing your enemy under the first 3-4 minutes should be a common tactic everyone uses. It is common sense to cripple your opponent to get the upper hand.

About 2% of the Halo Wars population plays at a high level. That is fact. The high-level community is extremely small.

Making 7-8 tanks is not a rush…

> Making 7-8 tanks is not a rush…

Sure isn’t. Something is only considered a rush if it occurs before the 3 minute mark.

> Guys, there’s something called scouting your enemy. You should try it sometime!
>
> Rushing is a common strategy used in all RTS games. Halo Wars was meant to be fast-paced. Rushing/harassing your enemy under the first 3-4 minutes should be a common tactic everyone uses. It is common sense to cripple your opponent to get the upper hand.
>
> About 2% of the Halo Wars population plays at a high level. That is fact. The high-level community is extremely small.

yh i know what u mean and if i scout and i see they are doing something like hunters i start to get hornets ect

> > Making 7-8 tanks is not a rush…
>
> Sure isn’t. Something is only considered a rush if it occurs before the 3 minute mark.

i know how to rush u go HSP,HSP,R,R VD then make 3 tanks. i think i dont use that strat so i dont know