my sad story

I was playing warzone today and I had earned enough reqs to buy 1 silver pack(I did not have the patience to play more games to earn the gold pack). I purchased it and found I had received spitfire certification and a skull party emblem. not satisfied I wanted to have another silver pack. but I did not have the patience to go through more chaotic warzone matches and I did not want to spend any money. so what did I do? I went to my reqs and sold a lot of them. the ones which I did not want to lose but I had to give them up were:-

• a gauss turret (legendary) - hanibal scorpion - all my oni mongoosesthere were also other reqs I had sold but these were the ones that pained me. so I got 5029 req points and sold them. now what did I find??? WARTHOG CERTIFICATION and a stabilizing battle rifle!!! i already have 3 battle rifles and an another one??? like seriously !!! i have been hoping for a dmr or a cool new armor but no!! i just got certification.all my beautiful reqs gone up in digital flames!!(the writer is now higly depressed and mourning about his reqs)

that is why you never sell reqs for silver or bronzes. Its pretty fast to rack up req points for those packs. You don’t have to sell reqs for silver and bronze. Gold on the other hand, you can sell a few at a time.

Why would you sell any reqs that are useful in WZ? There is plenty of useless cards with every silver or gold pack for instant sell.

I see a lot of people like the oni mongees… I must be missing out on something here lol

I remember my first DMR!

Lol dude, with all the s****ty req cards available (like 1100, yes more than one thousand), you don’t expect to obtain good cards in only two silver packs ? Just enjoy the fact that you get certification and not a armor variant …
You have to play loke 15 days non-stop to unlock all the cards. That’s the “strategy” of 343i.

Have patience my friend.

Why would you sell the Hannibal scorpion? That thing is a monster.

> 2535455681930574;7:
> Why would you sell the Hannibal scorpion? That thing is a monster.

> 2533274873873545;8:
> > 2535455681930574;7:
> > Why would you sell the Hannibal scorpion? That thing is a monster.

Hannibal is rather beast

> 2535455681930574;7:
> Why would you sell the Hannibal scorpion? That thing is a monster.

Thiiiiiiiiiiiis.

Also, I remember the days of getting garbage. Now it’s nothing but Legendaries.

Next time, grind for it.