My req packs aren't being awarded

I recently joined a spartan company and for some reason every time we finish a commendation I don’t get the req pack. I’ve been on for a whole day grinding for it and helped finish three of those commendations myself. I just don’t understand why I’m not getting the req packs while others in the company are. It’s not just me too, a couple of other people in my company haven’t gotten them either. It just has me worried that when my company unlocks a Achilles I won’t get it :confused:

Basically I’m wondering if anyone knows what’s going on or if anyone can help.

Try…

opening them up here

Hard reset your Xbox

waiting

Happened to me when I joined my Spartan Company, hard reboot fixed it

> 2533274971565732;3:
> Try…
>
> opening them up here
>
> Hard reset your Xbox
>
> waiting

They don’t show up on waypoint either and I think it’s been a whole 24 hours since the commendation has been complete.

> 2533274838073795;4:
> Happened to me when I joined my Spartan Company, hard reboot fixed it

I’ve tried that a few times. Same with my friends they’ve given it a hard reset, waited and they don’t have the packs either.

> 2535442910856471;6:
> > 2533274838073795;4:
> > Happened to me when I joined my Spartan Company, hard reboot fixed it
>
>
> I’ve tried that a few times. Same with my friends they’ve given it a hard reset, waited and they don’t have the packs either.

Ah that sucks man sorry to hear it, hopefully it’s just a temporary service issue or something, something’s definitely weird atm all the playlists on Halo 5 keep greying out for me I can’t select anything

Have you ever been in a Spartan Co. before your current one?

> 2533274817408735;8:
> Have you ever been in a Spartan Co. before your current one?

Oh! That could be it! I was and I’ve completed these commendations before. I hope that’s the case.

> 2535442910856471;9:
> > 2533274817408735;8:
> > Have you ever been in a Spartan Co. before your current one?
>
>
> Oh! That could be it! I was and I’ve completed these commendations before. I hope that’s the case.

That is the case. Each player can only be awarded a particular Spartan Co. commendation 1 time. So if you got Spartan Co. Headshots completed in a previous Co., then moved to a Co. where they didn’t have that commendation complete, then you would not get those commendation awards a second time.