My rank Reset Out of No where!

I was a Rank 23 on the Halo 2 Anniversary Playlist. After winning a game i returned to the main menu to find that my Level 23 Rank had dropped all the way down to a level 1.

I didn’t quit out of a match and I certainly never cheated or anything to deserve to get reset like that. I’ve stuck by your Broken game and endured all the struggles and this is the thanks I get?

Is there anyway i can get my rank restored? Or at least an explanation as to why i suddenly got hit with a reset?

> 2533274799825351;1:
> I was a Rank 23 on the Halo 2 Anniversary Playlist. After winning a game i returned to the main menu to find that my Level 23 Rank had dropped all the way down to a level 1.
>
> I didn’t quit out of a match and I certainly never cheated or anything to deserve to get reset like that. I’ve stuck by your Broken game and endured all the struggles and this is the thanks I get?
>
> Is there anyway i can get my rank restored? Or at least an explanation as to why i suddenly got hit with a reset?

Ranks are broken and have been broken. They were never meant to work right as of yet, so trying to rank up right now is pointless.