My proposal for the BR

Hey, i’d like to point out that me adding to this DMR - BR war does make me cringe but I wanted to throw my idea out there.

I also want to mention that if any of this has been said before, my apologies for repeating it :L

Ok so when I make my own tests with the BR and DMR on which is more useful, I notice its the DMR 90% of the time. But this isn’t because its a 4-shot kill weapon, its because of the scope (for me). The BR’s scope is too short range for me. I love using my BR because I have the arctic camo version and it feels boss to use.

So my proposal is this, DO NOT nerf the DMR just increase the aim on the BR so it matches the DMR’s scope?

Let me know what you think ._.

The BR 3shot spread is the reason for it being bad at long range. The DMR is ment for long range and Br is better for short to mid range. I dont really use the Br unless im in a 4v4 slayer match. I know alot of gamers want the Halo 3 BR but that would make the DMR pointless

The problem with the BR is that it has both recoil and spread. This makes the weapon very inconsistent due to it being a burst fire weapon. The recoil is far too high for you to consistently hit all of the bullets in your burst, and adding a higher magnification to the scope would just make the recoil seem worse.

> The BR 3shot spread is the reason for it being bad at long range. The DMR is ment for long range and Br is better for short to mid range. I dont really use the Br unless im in a 4v4 slayer match. I know alot of gamers want the Halo 3 BR but that would make the DMR pointless

If i’m honest I hardly see any (if any at all) spread at long range. Don’t know whether i’m blind or not but it takes the same amount of shots at long ranges to kill people as it does at short range for me :stuck_out_tongue:

@SitriStahl

I use this weapon at long range quite a lot, the recoil is simple to account for (for me at least) and like I said above, the spread doesn’t affect me either. Like the kill box/reticle on the DMR, the auto-aim would cancel some of it out anyway?

Regardless, even if i’m just full of bubbles, was just an idea I wanted to put out there.