My Problem With Campaign.

The only major problem I have with Halo 5’s campaign, is that I want MORE cutscenes and LONGER cutscenes. I’ve always wanted more/longer cutscenes in every game I play, so maybe it’s just me.
Who else would love long cutscenes? Like 10-15 minutes for one scene.

10-15 minutes? lol. I think you are in a minority on this one. Would be like watching a movie

Waay to long, maybe you should read the books?

> 2533274796217601;1:
> The only major problem I have with Halo 5’s campaign, is that I want MORE cutscenes and LONGER cutscenes. I’ve always wanted more/longer cutscenes in every game I play, so maybe it’s just me.
> Who else would love long cutscenes? Like 10-15 minutes for one scene.

I kinda agree but they dont need to be that long 5 or 6 minutes would be good enough some scenes felt so rushed though

It’s also half as long as Frankie said.

and why not buy a game to have a movie ? ^^

Campaign length was nowhere near longer than Halo 4 (on Normal playthrough), Nowhere did the marketing match up with the narrative delivered.

I want to see the missions where you just walk around and talk to people put in cutscenes. Then, I want the action packed cutscenes to be implemented into GAMEPLAY. I don’t want to watch the characters in the video game do it, I would rather have it implemented into gameplay.

For the people that dont like long cutscene, im sure there will be a skip button.