My pointless opinion on H5:MP

seems really slippy, i know what i mean.

The end taunt if you lose needs to be removed, i would never have noticed if i werent playing on my friends account . . … From reading the books and becoming to rate the MC as one of my favorite video games chars of all time i dont like the pose the front spartan does, seems a little bit ‘come at me bro’ like hes 12 yrs old, and in a real setting its like, ‘ye i murdered you’, look at me gloat. Just change it and make it look a little more stoic and dignified.

got to say tho, it looks great, plays ok but please dont shift any more to make it just another mindless cod

oh to add, i cant get games, slayer keeps booting me

Agree with the start game pose and the end game one, it really isn’t needed and comes across as really cheesey, makes it look like some kinda gameshow ‘gladiators’ or some -Yoink-

to be truthful these Spartan IV’s aren’t exactly what you’d expect from a Spartan II. Spartan IV’s are essentially juiced up Marines, they weren’t raised as children as the SII’s and SIII’s. that’s why they seem unprofessional, it’s cause there more “Human” then the previous Spartans.

They act like that because they’re not Spartan-2’s like MC. They’re Spartan-4’s, essentially regular soldiers with augmentations. They just won a simulated war game, so they’re entitled to a bit of gloating.
In any case, Frankie said that the animations will be toned down in the final product.

> 2533274932540799;4:
> They act like that because they’re not Spartan-2’s like MC. They’re Spartan-4’s, essentially regular soldiers with augmentations. They just won a simulated war game, so they’re entitled to a bit of gloating.
> In any case, Frankie said that the animations will be toned down in the final product.

lol toned down? they do some lame high fives, does that really need to be “toned down”. it would only need to be toned down if the opposing team was straight up tea baging the your team at the end of the match, that would need to be “toned down” but what i witnessed at the end of a match was more comical than insulting.

Perhaps the end game gloating should only shown to the players who won?

> 2533274818188380;6:
> Perhaps the end game gloating should only shown to the players who won?

what do the losers see? their corpses? or really sad Spartans that lost a match?