My Personal List of Bullyoink in Halo 4

I’d like to preface this with the fact that i do enjoy Halo 4 as a whole. It is a fun game to play, and is even more fun to play with friends.

keep in mind that this is all my personal opinion. If you disagree, please tell me why. You may even change my opinion on the matter! With that being said, here are a few things i -Yoinking!- hate in Halo 4. (in no specific order)

-The Boltshot pretty much in its entirety.
-Most of Shatter and its awful lines of sight.
-The serious lack of playlists. We have like what, 8 currently? Where is my social slayer? Grifball? The ones that are out right now are good, but after SR100 or so, it’s just starting to wear on me.
-People spawning in with the Plasma pistol. By itself, it’s not a bad thing, but i don’t feel it’s good for vehicle map flow.

Alright, that’s just off the top of my head. Does anyone want to add/berate my opinions?

Also, Merry Christmas everyone!

Why don’t you like the boltshot? I mean, it’s not exactly my favorite. I only use it in campaign when I run out of ammo for all the other headshot weapons. Is it that you don’t like using it, or you don’t like other people using it?

> <mark>Why don’t you like the boltshot?</mark> I mean, it’s not exactly my favorite. I only use it in campaign when I run out of ammo for all the other headshot weapons. Is it that you don’t like using it, or you don’t like other people using it?

I think he says he doesn’t like it because it is effectively a power weapon you can spawn with. Granted it takes some skill but it is a weapon with 1 shot kill potential at close range. This is my opinion.

I don’t want more playlists. I like having 20 000 people in a playlist.

> I think he says he doesn’t like it because it is effectively a power weapon you can spawn with. Granted it takes some skill but it is a weapon with 1 shot kill potential at close range. This is my opinion.

Sure, but you basically have to get right up to someone for it to work. I guess I’ve never had a problem with it because I’m a long distance player, but it seems to me like you should only ever get taken out by that once before you learn not to go back into that room without checking it with promethean vision.

> > <mark>Why don’t you like the boltshot?</mark> I mean, it’s not exactly my favorite. I only use it in campaign when I run out of ammo for all the other headshot weapons. Is it that you don’t like using it, or you don’t like other people using it?
>
> I think he says he doesn’t like it because it is effectively a power weapon you can spawn with. Granted it takes some skill but it is a weapon with 1 shot kill potential at close range. This is my opinion.

It Actually requires no skill to use atm.

Sorry for the late reply. I was out with the family.

It actually requires fairly little skill for it to use. I’m a close quarters player. I enjoy the AR in this game. You guys can give me -Yoink- about it not being skilled or whatever, but it’s not even about that.

Back to the original point: I’ve killed people with it at approaching medium ranges before. Personally, i think it should be a one-hit kill only in the range that you can melee. Nothing else.

> I don’t want more playlists. I like having 20 000 people in a playlist.

Do you also like having only 1000 people in some other playlists?

Here’s some more.
<mark>-The fact that you get 3 maps per map-pack, versus older Halo games, where you got 5.</mark> This has since been proven to be a bad opinion.
-How the File Browser still doesn’t work.
-Stickies (it’s just a personal thing. I hate getting the jump on a guy just to have him press the left trigger right next to me and get an easy kill.)
-How floaty the Warthog is in this game.
-The fact that when you reach SR130, your last Specialization is now your title for the remainder of this game.

> Here’s some more.
> -The fact that you get 3 maps per map-pack, versus older Halo games, where you got 5.

You may want to reconsider that statement: Downloadable Content | Halo Alpha | Fandom

Killtacular (Halo 2) - 2 Maps

Defiant (Reach) - 3 Maps (one of which is a Firefight map)

Blastacular (Halo 2) - 2 Maps

Heroic (Halo 3) - 3 Maps

Legendary (Halo 3) - 3 Maps

Noble (Reach) - 3 maps

Mythic 1 (halo 3) - 3 Maps

Bonus (Halo 2) - 2 Maps

Mythic 2 (Halo 2) - 3 Maps

Maptacular (Halo 2) - 5 Maps

Out of the older map packs only ONE had more then 3 maps included. I’m not including the Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack, since it was just all the released Halo 2 map packs, some extra stuff, and the auto-updates, put onto a disk, and targeted to people without Live.

> It Actually requires no skill to use atm.

Come play Halo 4. You get to spawn with shotguns which pwn and require no skill.

> > Here’s some more.
> > -The fact that you get 3 maps per map-pack, versus older Halo games, where you got 5.
>
> You may want to reconsider that statement: Downloadable Content | Halo Alpha | Fandom
> Out of the older map packs only ONE had more then 3 maps included. I’m not including the Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack, since it was just all the released Halo 2 map packs, some extra stuff, and the auto-updates, put onto a disk, and targeted to people without Live.

Point taken. :stuck_out_tongue: