My personal halo 4 wish list

Okay so I know it’s kinda late to do this but I hope these couple things are/get into the game

Duel wielding as an armor ability

Two different human pistols, the magnum(h3/ce) and the pistol(h2/odst)

A lot of the duel weilding weapons from h3 to be able to be used as side arms

BR to be 4 shot with a kill time faster then the 5 shot DMR but the DMR has a little faster RoF

Weapon skins to not be crazy and stupid

Return of some sort of ranking system to make the mm more competitive then reachs

I know some of those are hard to ask for at this point in dev. But I want this

> Okay so I know it’s kinda late to do this but I hope these couple things are/get into the game
>
>
> <mark>Duel wielding as an armor ability</mark>
>
> Two different human pistols, the magnum(h3/ce) and the pistol(h2/odst)
>
> A lot of the duel weilding weapons from h3 to be able to be used as side arms
>
> BR to be 4 shot with a kill time faster then the 5 shot DMR but the DMR has a little faster RoF
>
> Weapon skins to not be crazy and stupid
>
> Return of some sort of ranking system to make the mm more competitive then reachs
>
>
> I know some of those are hard to ask for at this point in dev. But I want this

That would be one VERY overpowered Armour Ability!

> > Okay so I know it’s kinda late to do this but I hope these couple things are/get into the game
> >
> >
> > <mark>Duel wielding as an armor ability</mark>
> >
> > Two different human pistols, the magnum(h3/ce) and the pistol(h2/odst)
> >
> > A lot of the duel weilding weapons from h3 to be able to be used as side arms
> >
> > BR to be 4 shot with a kill time faster then the 5 shot DMR but the DMR has a little faster RoF
> >
> > Weapon skins to not be crazy and stupid
> >
> > Return of some sort of ranking system to make the mm more competitive then reachs
> >
> >
> > I know some of those are hard to ask for at this point in dev. But I want this
>
> That would be one VERY overpowered Armour Ability!

How? You wouldn’t get to have other AAs like jump pack or active camo

The way I see it is that you start duel wielding your side arm (because all side arms would be duel wieldable). When reloading you have to reload one at a time or for pp if you over charge one then you would drop the weapon in your left hand.(possibly the pp) You would be able to pick up other people side arms.

> > > Okay so I know it’s kinda late to do this but I hope these couple things are/get into the game
> > >
> > >
> > > <mark>Duel wielding as an armor ability</mark>
> > >
> > > Two different human pistols, the magnum(h3/ce) and the pistol(h2/odst)
> > >
> > > A lot of the duel weilding weapons from h3 to be able to be used as side arms
> > >
> > > BR to be 4 shot with a kill time faster then the 5 shot DMR but the DMR has a little faster RoF
> > >
> > > Weapon skins to not be crazy and stupid
> > >
> > > Return of some sort of ranking system to make the mm more competitive then reachs
> > >
> > >
> > > I know some of those are hard to ask for at this point in dev. But I want this
> >
> > That would be one VERY overpowered Armour Ability!
>
> How? You wouldn’t get to have other AAs like jump pack or active camo
>
> The way I see it is that you start duel wielding your side arm (because all side arms would be duel wieldable). When reloading you have to reload one at a time or for pp if you over charge one then you would drop the weapon in your left hand.(possibly the pp) You would be able to pick up other people side arms.

Basically, this is an AA which gives you double the firepower.

The reason Dual-Wielding isn’t in the actual game is because 343i said it was near ipossible to balance it.

I like some of your ideas though

The akimbo weapons in H3 were weaker than the non-akimbo ones. Being able to dual wield ALL weapons would so ridiculously stupid. I’d rather have the Armor lock.
Thanks, but no, OP!

> The akimbo weapons in H3 were weaker than the non-akimbo ones. Being able to dual wield ALL weapons would so ridiculously stupid. I’d rather have the Armor lock.
> Thanks, but no, OP!

I don’t know what you are saying. You only get to duel wield side arms ala magnum, pistol, smg, spiked, and what ever else 343i puts as side arms no where did I say duel wield all weapons.please read my entire thread before you post complaints about it

I want gutas or sentinels on 1-2 maps that we can have to fight.
They would be an option so for the ppl who think it’s a stupid idea don’t have to play with them. Also they would only attack when fired at or if you get too close.

If they ever bring back dual wielding and OP I like the idea of pistols only, I’d want some slick animations with that AA along with cool guns stances. Because face it we all want it to be Johnny Woo with the dual wielding. Can’t see it happening, but oh well, the heart wants what the heart wants.

I like the idea of a 1-50 rank. I know it’s going to be more COD like but they should make arena the 1-50 playlist. I would prefer that to the whole division thing, never really liked it in Reach.

no Duel wielding in halo 4…

The Master Chief has two hands right? Therefore it makes nothing but sense to have dual wielding for AT LEAST the campaign.

And they should just go back to Halo 2 ranking system. The Reach credit system is to easy to cheat. I can go 22-4 and get 3000 points (team slayer) and the the next match go 15-10 and still get the same amount.

Halo 2 is the greatest online play of all time for a reason. 343 needs to wake up.