My patience is running low

I still have not, along with a lot of other players, gotten a specializations code. It’s been over two weeks already yet i’ve posted in the thread created by Bs angel once every two days and still nothing. I would really like to continue playing this game and ranking up but the fact that 343i has yet to address this issue in a news update or any of the other threads popping up on here leaves me doubtful i will ever get one. If your going to create a ranking system that most people can top out before the 20th of November than 343i, you should have created more ranks out of the box.

I am very disappointed with the lack of communication with the community by 343i. Nothing mentioned in news updates about code issues or any other general issues that i’ve seen being talked about here on the forums. What gives??

Same here this is really ridiculous. There hasn’t been any updated information for several days now from BSangel just seems like they are ignoring the issue now.

If 343 and BSangel want to show that they care about us how about give us some more info on the situation or JUST UNLOCK THE SPECIALIZATIONS

If you fulfilled the requirements of this thread and have posted in it, you will receive the code via Xbox Live messaging eventually. If you’ve done it then you have to be patient.

343 communicates, just not on these forums or else they would be insulted, berated, and called out continuously. So thats why they communicate different ways.

As for unlocking the Specs for everyone, it will be happening as soon as 343 feels its necessary. Basically when enough people have made it to SR130 and more ranks have been made available.

@Yiazmat012

I have done that about 10 times now and still no message. My point being that i am out of patience and tired of waiting over two weeks along with many other people on this forum. 343i DOES NOT communicate. Their was nothing in their news update about any issues whatsoever. They brushed them all aside

Yeah that’s pretty terrible, I wonder when they’ll actually release the specializations for everyone. It would be cold-hearted to release them as DLC.

> If you fulfilled the requirements of this thread and have posted in it, you will receive the code via Xbox Live messaging eventually. If you’ve done it then you have to be patient.
>
> 343 communicates, just not on these forums or else they would be insulted, berated, and called out continuously. So thats why they communicate different ways.
>
> As for unlocking the Specs for everyone, it will be happening as soon as 343 feels its necessary. Basically when enough people have made it to SR130 and more ranks have been made available.

Many people have posted many many times in that thread and have tried to be patient. BSangel who works for 343 was giving us updates and now has just stopped doing so and won’t respond to message on here or twitter regarding more info. Yeah we may get it “eventually” but I’d like to hear from BSangel a more specific answer.

And plenty of companies, get berated and insulted on their own forums and they still have a great presence on their forums, they just ban on ignore those kinds of idiots.

> @Yiazmat012
>
> I have done that about 10 times now and still no message. My point being that i am out of patience and tired of waiting over two weeks along with many other people on this forum. 343i DOES NOT communicate. Their was nothing in their news update about any issues whatsoever. They brushed them all aside

yeah thanks for reminding me about that, the Update they posted on the site didn’t say anything at all about this issue, which goes to show you how much they really care about it.

> > If you fulfilled the requirements of this thread and have posted in it, you will receive the code via Xbox Live messaging eventually. If you’ve done it then you have to be patient.
> >
> > 343 communicates, just not on these forums or else they would be insulted, berated, and called out continuously. So thats why they communicate different ways.
> >
> > As for unlocking the Specs for everyone, it will be happening as soon as 343 feels its necessary. Basically when enough people have made it to SR130 and more ranks have been made available.
>
> Many people have posted many many times in that thread and have tried to be patient. BSangel who works for 343 was giving us updates and now has just stopped doing so and won’t respond to message on here or twitter regarding more info. Yeah we may get it “eventually” but I’d like to hear from BSangel a more specific answer.
>
> And plenty of companies, get berated and insulted on their own forums and they still have a great presence on their forums, they just ban on ignore those kinds of idiots.

You also have to realize that most of 343 is trying to fix these problems. BS Angel has no control on when people will receive their codes and she never had any control. MS was in charge of it and they screwed it up and they are in charge of it again. Don’t think they won’t do it again. And 343 can’t do anything about it because they aren’t in charge of Xbox codes, MS is.

If people prefer having developers respond to them, then thats fine, but you have realize not every company is the same. 343 isn’t vocal and it might not suit everyone’s’ preferences, but that doesn’t mean they are incompetent greedy thieves.

> @Yiazmat012
>
> I have done that about 10 times now and still no message. My point being that i am out of patience and tired of waiting over two weeks along with many other people on this forum. 343i DOES NOT communicate. Their was nothing in their news update about any issues whatsoever. They brushed them all aside

They have included Matchmaking fixes in every bulletin since Halo 4’s release. How are they ignoring us? Anyways, this is out of their hands, MS is in charge of it, not 343. They can’t come up with a random code and link to unlocking Specs. MS is in charge of all of it and they are the ones sending the messages, and we all know how well they work.

Yes microsoft COULD BE in charge of codes, but xbox support has told me numerous times to come to THIS forum for answers because they could not help me with halo 4 codes. I have personally talked to Xbox support three times now and they keep telling me to contact 343i for code help. As much as i would like to blame microsoft, this is 343i’s screw up and the lack of communication in the news update like i said, and the fact that they screwed up the only ranking system in this game makes me annoyed.

343i has addressed small issues in their updates, not the big ones like i’m talking about here that are affecting hundreds of thousands of paying customers

Whats going on?

> Yes microsoft COULD BE in charge of codes, but xbox support has told me numerous times to come to THIS forum for answers because they could not help me with halo 4 codes. I have personally talked to Xbox support three times now and they keep telling me to contact 343i for code help. As much as i would like to blame microsoft, this is 343i’s screw up and the lack of communication in the news update like i said, and the fact that they screwed up the only ranking system in this game makes me annoyed.
>
> 343i has addressed small issues in their updates, not the big ones like i’m talking about here that are affecting hundreds of thousands of paying customers

3 reasons not to trust MS support.

1. When 343 cancelled BTB Anniversary, people who bought CEA got refund through MS support of 1200 MSP…on a non-refundable item.

2. They send everyone who has anything to do with Halo here.

3. 343 was told MS was in charge of the specs and MS was told by their superiors 343 was in charge. Take a guess which one screwed it up?

I’ve never had a problem with Microsoft support in 8 years, they have helped me numerous times with networking issues and code issues from battlefield 3. I had some pre order codes that were invalid, i was on the phone with EA support and since it was a code issue, they did a three way call with xbox support and got the issue resolved right then and there. This is my first problem with 343i and i’m left in the dark. From my standpoint, who do you trust? Who do you think screwed up?

Try calling Xbox support. Even if they direct you to the forums. I happened to get my code during or some seconds after my call. Coincidence? I think not, regardless of them saying they couldn’t do anything about it.

> Try calling Xbox support. Even if they direct you to the forums. I happened to get my code during or some seconds after my call. Coincidence? I think not, regardless of them saying they couldn’t do anything about it.

I have, three times now and nothing

> Try calling Xbox support. Even if they direct you to the forums. I happened to get my code during or some seconds after my call. Coincidence? I think not, regardless of them saying they couldn’t do anything about it.

Called once and chatted online with them twice, still nothing, your case was a coincidence.