My opinions....

Here is what i think about Halo 4:

>Sprint is fine

>Bloom is fine

>Perks I can live with

>I dont like how you can pick your own weapon

Post how you feel about these certain things.

Sprint in frustrating

Thank god they removed bloom

Perks don’t belong in Halo

They should have gotten rid of armor abilites

Can I haz elitez?

Sprint is frustrating

Thank god they removed bloom

Perks don’t belong in Halo

They should have gotten rid of armor abilites

> Sprint is frustrating
>
> Thank god they removed bloom
>
> Perks don’t belong in Halo
>
> They should have gotten rid of armor abilites

Can i haz elitez?

> Here is what i think about Halo 4:
>
> >Sprint is fine
>
> >Bloom is fine
>
> >Perks I can live with
>
> >I dont like how you can pick your own weapon
>
> Post how you feel about these certain things.

>Sprint doesn’t belong in any arena based shooter, keep it for tactical

>bloom almost ruined Reach

>Perks…I…speechless

>Halo and mostly every arena shooter people start off on the same playing field

Sprint doesn’t bother me

Bloom doesn’t bother me

I want to see this perks system before judgments can be made

The ability to choose your weapon would have to be an option, not a required thing in every playlist

I want Elites

Please make the Campaign of Halo like it was in Ce and 2

Please have the Gravity Rifle back

> Here is what i think about Halo 4:
> >I dont like how you can pick your own weapon

You can’t choose a Rocket Launcher or Shotgun. Only starting weapons like the AR, BR, and DMR. It makes the gameplay much less redundant and lets everyone use the weapon they either want to use for a certain situation, or the weapon that they just like.

> > Here is what i think about Halo 4:
> > >I dont like how you can pick your own weapon
>
> You can’t choose a Rocket Launcher or Shotgun. Only starting weapons like the AR, BR, and DMR. It makes the gameplay much less redundant and lets everyone use the weapon they either want to use for a certain situation, or the weapon that they just like.

I know but i think everyone will just pick the BR and weapons like AR will never get used