My opinion rant

This is all MY OPINION. Everyone likes different things, but this is how I feel. Pistol is way too strong. AR could use a slight nerf. Being able to snipe across map with a pistol is just dumb. Radar is almost useless. Most maps are tiny. Spawns are laughable. If you don’t follow/stick to a teammate you get punished most of the time due to the maps being outrageously small. Team shooting someone with a pistol is about a 1 second TTK. Sprint, climb, slide, dodge, ground pound, and starting weapons being overpowered takes away competitiveness IMP. The BR/DMR has never felt almost pointless to pick up. The game has a good fun factor but lacks severely in competitive play. Don’t say I’m bad until you look at my service record. I feel like the less skilled players will definitely enjoy what they did with Halo 5 but the more skilled players won’t. Again, this is all MY OPINION. Just wondering if a lot of other people feel the same.

yes pretty much. The only SA I kinda like is the slide thing…it’s addicting

I think if you dig around in the forums you will see most of what you are mentioning getting ranted about…

Nope; not at all feeling similar.

pistol snipes were in the very first halo lol

> 2533274896962124;1:
> This is all MY OPINION. Everyone likes different things, but this is how I feel. Pistol is way too strong. AR could use a slight nerf. Being able to snipe across map with a pistol is just dumb. Radar is almost useless. Most maps are tiny. Spawns are laughable. If you don’t follow/stick to a teammate you get punished most of the time due to the maps being outrageously small. Team shooting someone with a pistol is about a 1 second TTK. Sprint, climb, slide, dodge, ground pound, and starting weapons being overpowered takes away competitiveness IMP. The BR/DMR has never felt almost pointless to pick up. The game has a good fun factor but lacks severely in competitive play. Don’t say I’m bad until you look at my service record. I feel like the less skilled players will definitely enjoy what they did with Halo 5 but the more skilled players won’t. Again, this is all MY OPINION. Just wondering if a lot of other people feel the same.

Yup. Yup. Nodding all the way through.

Seems to be the popular opinion around here. Hopefully some things change. the biggest problem I have is the Pistol compared to BR/ DMR. No point in picking up the BR or DMR when the pistol is so strong.

<mark>Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.</mark>

I entirely agree. Btw, if Elites had been playable, I would have gotten Halo 5 and the Xbone.

Most of the things you say I agree with. I heavily agree with the fact that BR/DMR don’t seem worthwhile to pickup when you have a mini BR that you spawn with. However, that is where I believe the pistol needs to be altered: range only. The pistol is a 6 (right?) shot kill? In a 1v1 with strafing, boosting, jumping this can result in a few missed shots or a reload. (if you are playing really poorly) That can seem like a long time. If teammates are responding and focusing fire, then that team is going to win almost every time, regardless of weapon used. But the thing is everyone starts with a pistol, so if it is really that OP then IMO that is what you need to be practicing with.