my opinion on halo 4 so far

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

i don LIEK the armor skins cause they are all dumb and stopid. i mean spidrman wtf! bring back halo 3 with ragular armor plz. this currant armor sucks eggs and it is dumb.

next, campaign is ok. want lest cortana next time, she is annoying as she speaks evry five seconds. like a bee which wont leve you alone. so no to cortana.

multoplayer was average, want more halo 2 next time because halo 3 multiplayer sucked so much. so halo five should have halo 2 multiplayers plz. cause I kno halo 4 multiplayer gona suck cause it like halo 3.

finally spartan ops sucks cause it is copy of speck ops. cod did it first (it a good game dont hate) k so dont copy 343.

just keep halo comsistent then the whole community will be happy. i want halo 3 capaign and halo 2 multiplayers! not halo dumb!

I would have read this if you spelled correctly.

Troll thread, don’t reply and let it slip off the forum list.

The whole community would be happy if Halo stopped evolving and de-evolved?

I wouldn’t be happy … and I’m part of the community. I don’t mean to sound rude, but this request of yours is simply unrealistic and only reflective of what a few conservative Halo players want. Believe me, I love Halo 2 and Halo 3 multiplayer, but I want my games to move forward, not backward or remain stagnant. Let Call of Duty do that.

spelling man spelling, i love the skins and stuff atleast it gives you a diffrence to everyone else than just colours i hope they acturly in normal play work well as in you could have red and an over colour or something other than just full red or blue, go 343

Dolan pls.

OT: It needs to change. And I love visual customization in any form, I love making my character unique

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> The whole community would be happy if Halo stopped evolving and de-evolved?.

actualy, yh. the community said way before they released stuff on halo 4 that they hated the game. they said keep it like halos 3 because for sum reason that is what the community wants. i dont get it but people want the saeme halo3 game as before ecpt with better grafx. at the time, i was like wtf cause players wanted the same game. there is a reson why i stopped playin halo3. it is cause it got old. i want somethin new and ony a small number of us wanted halo4.

now evn the h8rs like halo4 and I feel that the h8rs dont deserve the game cause they werent with 343 through the bad times.