MY OPINION ON HALO 4 so far AND THE SERIES (fEEL Free to disagree)

I love how people say the community is split. Halo 3 did it best. They had a ranked playlist, social playlist and epic double xp weekends, Forge, Custom games and Campaign. The armor actually was each unique and you could see it in game pretty easily. IMO ODST did a great job as being an expansion pack but than Reach came. It completely changed the physics and style of the game. Lets look back at C.E., HALO 2 AND 3. They were all similar and progressed in a way that made sense. ODST through a nice twist in the mix but Reach had bloom armor abilities and a weird movement system. I did like have a story to add before Halo C.E. but it was badly done. Now dont get me wrong I still play reach sometimes and it can be fun but it does not have the wow factor and playability that the others had.

Now I am hoping Halo 4 will have that fun playability. I love changes and improvements to games but i hate changes that completely mess with the game. Like i enjoyed the equipment pick up in Halo 3 as apposed to Halo 2. It took some time to get used to but they didn’t change the fell of the game. So far Halo 4 looks good but certain things do need to be looked at more and please express your opinion on the following topics.

-Perks (Dont know enough to comment but the idea doesn’t appease me)
-AA’s ( I like the Halo 3 version where you had to fight for it more or less as opposed to people have ridiculous things)

Also plz let there be playlists like Halo 3. It has something for everybody.

Ok these are my opinions. If anybody has any info about perks i would not mind knowing and AA’s. thx.

No Responses?

I agree <3

Change is good, but if you mess with the standard Halo formula, the game won’t be good.
Example:Reach

I had enough of Halo 3. That sub-par game has disappointed me far more than Reach. I want CE! Or at least Halo 2.

Of course, I want Halo 4 to be different. But I don’t want it to stray from the classic formula. By this, I mean reasonable difficulty, reasonable level design, reasonable AI.

> I had enough of Halo 3. That sub-par game has disappointed me far more than Reach. I want CE! Or at least Halo 2.
>
> Of course, I want Halo 4 to be different. But I don’t want it to stray from the classic formula. By this, I mean reasonable difficulty, reasonable level design, reasonable AI.

This is a more… multiplayer geared debate :confused: