My opinion on Grifball peace games and y they suck

WE MUST STAND TOGETHER AND END GRIFBALL PEACE MATCHES! This is so ridiculous, I try to play a normal game of Grifball and every match it’s a peace match. MY teammates spawn kill me, the enemies spawn kill me. I am the only one who tries to play the game right and I’m the one who get’s no Cr from it when everyone else get 10-20k per match. 343 needs to ban these people doing peace matches and constantly betraying teammates. do something right for once.

> 2533274878104604;1:
> WE MUST STAND TOGETHER AND END GRIFBALL PEACE MATCHES! This is so ridiculous, I try to play a normal game of Grifball and every match it’s a peace match. MY teammates spawn kill me, the enemies spawn kill me. I am the only one who tries to play the game right and I’m the one who get’s no Cr from it when everyone else get 10-20k per match. 343 needs to ban these people doing peace matches and constantly betraying teammates. do something right for once.

All it would take on 343i’s end to end Peace Matches would be either completely remove the Performance Bonus altogether, or set it to a hard 0 if they cannot outright remove it. Reporting people who perform said matches via LIVE’s Report Feature takes care of it on a small case by case basis, but this action if they would do so would just outright eliminate the issue.

Perhaps I can recommend you reaching out to Grimbrother One or Bravo on Twitter with such an idea?

I’ve noticed this the Last Several times I’ve played… Only option is to click “Avoid Player” … Which will eventually Limit your Options for Matchmaking.

> 2533274868350248;3:
> I’ve noticed this the Last Several times I’ve played… Only option is to click “Avoid Player” … Which will eventually Limit your Options for Matchmaking.

Avoid player doesn’t work anymore for Xbox 360, not sure if blocking is available on xb1?

You can’t stop peace matches and if you think that 343 cares then you should retrain your mind. There is powerful players in Grifball that will hit you off faster then you can blink. You have to be careful with that playlist.

> 2535422318213134;5:
> You can’t stop peace matches and if you think that 343 cares then you should retrain your mind. There is powerful players in Grifball that will hit you off faster then you can blink. You have to be careful with that playlist.

all it takes is for 343 to remove earning cr for grifball

is their a report player button because i am so **** tired of them

my teammates spawncamp me and kill me over and over and over again

why do they have peace matches anyway

343 doesn’t care about Halo Reach. They are more focused on their games. And guys if you hate grifball so much, then why not you just stop playing it. You can fix this by getting good at grifball and by solving this yourselves.

Oh and by screwing up peace games (which is fine by me) you are completely letting everyone know that you want to get banned. There is a total of 8 players in every game and if you make then mad, then that’s 7 reports on you which is usually a ban. But yeah let me know how that works for you guys.

> 2533274846184847;7:
> is their a report player button because i am so **** tired of them

report them on the xbox one and windows xbox app since you can actually type what they did wrong. I’ve gotten a few people banned for their wrong doing this way.

> 2535422318213134;11:
> Oh and by screwing up peace games (which is fine by me) you are completely letting everyone know that you want to get banned. There is a total of 8 players in every game and if you make then mad, then that’s 7 reports on you which is usually a ban. But yeah let me know how that works for you guys.

not always, they actually look into the report. I’ve avoided being banned for ruining countless grifball peace matches. plus xbox might flag it as a false report since they can just look at the game stats from the game your in. another reason why you save the gameplay footage from those matches as proof that you’re innocent.

Well it sure seems that your trying real hard to get people banned Huh?

> 2535422318213134;14:
> Well it sure seems that your trying real hard to get people banned Huh?

you’re lmao, if I see person breaking the game’s tos and xbox code of conduct I report. simple as that.

Well I will make sure that if I ever get in a game with you I will score 3 times faster than you can blink lol

> 2535422318213134;10:
> 343 doesn’t care about Halo Reach. They are more focused on their games. And guys if you hate grifball so much, then why not you just stop playing it. You can fix this by getting good at grifball and by solving this yourselves.

i love grifball especially in halo reach but i hate peace matches

> 2533274846184847;17:
> > 2535422318213134;10:
> > 343 doesn’t care about Halo Reach. They are more focused on their games. And guys if you hate grifball so much, then why not you just stop playing it. You can fix this by getting good at grifball and by solving this yourselves.
>
> i love grifball especially in halo reach but i hate peace matches

I understand why they are annoying but I just don’t know everyone rants on and on about it. It’s so annoying and I just laugh at anyone who even tries to stop it.

> 2535422318213134;16:
> Well I will make sure that if I ever get in a game with you I will score 3 times faster than you can blink lol

the people who score in the first 3 seconds of a round in grifball are my favorite. it weeds out the boosters and they usually quit right after that round

Okay but real quick Doncut just hear me out. So I not a slayer person period. I don’t suck at it, I actually pretty good at BTB, Team Slayer, Swat, etc but they aren’t my thing. Grifball on the other hand is my thing. But the majority of games I get into, if I were to score it out which is the objective of the game, it would be too easy. Now if I was versing a group of inheritors then that would be fun but nothing challenging anymore. So really I just do whatever anymore. The Halo Reach community is stuck up in custom games so I guess I will join then, your not gonna report me for that will you? xD