My opinion best Deadzone/Aim acceleration settings

Sensitivity: your choice, mine is 7
Aim acceleration: 5
Inner deadzone: 0
Outer deadzone: 15

After changing my settings to this, i find myself hitting perfect kills and sniper kills more often.

Before being able to adjust these settings i found myself using 8-9 sensitivity and always feeling off.

I hope this helps someone like it does for me :slight_smile:

This is exactly what I play on. It’s as responsive as it gets.

Each their preference though… I play on:
Sensitivity: 5
Aim acceleration: 2
Inner/Outer: 0

to each their own
Sensitivity: 2
Aim acceleration: 4
inner 0%
Outer 0%

If you change tvs you might need to play with it too.

10/2/0/0
Sense/Acell/Inner/Outer

Sens: 10
Accel: 1
Inner: 0%
Outer 0%

As long as there isn’t anything wrong with the thumbsticks, I don’t see the point in having deadzones at anything other than 0%

Sensitivity:5
Accel:4
Inner:0
Outer:15

Having outer at 15% just makes the right thumbstick more responsive/quicker than having it at just 0%
You get a lot of movement out of barely moving the stick.
But the trade off is you have to be really precise with your thumb.

I’m having a really hard time finding any settings that feel right so far. I’ve found some that feel decent enough but if I pickup a different gun its all wrong. This game is just way to fast compared to the previous entries. I also need to get a monitor again, playing on a tv is bad even with game mode on my problem is more likely the input lag than anything.

> 2570804787312949;1:
> Sensitivity: your choice, mine is 7
> Aim acceleration: 5
> Inner deadzone: 0
> Outer deadzone: 15
>
> After changing my settings to this, i find myself hitting perfect kills and sniper kills more often.
>
> Before being able to adjust these settings i found myself using 8-9 sensitivity and always feeling off.
>
> I hope this helps someone like it does for me :slight_smile:

That’s pretty darn high but I always say play with the settings that are most natural to you.

I myself use the following:
Sensitivity: default 3
aim accel: 2
inner deadzone: default
Outer deadzone: default
I have pretty darn high accuracy using these settings and it really doesn’t sacrifice any close range performance.

8 sen
2 ac
0 inner
3 outer

How do you change your deadzones?

6 sensitivity
5 acceleration
3 inner dead zone
10 outer dead zone
It feels like H3 and I like it.

4 sense, 2 or 3 (can’t remember) accel, 0 inner deadzone, 6 outer.

so i still dont really 100% understand the difference between aim accerlation and sensitivity

Thank you so much for this. I replicated your settings (except sensitivity, which I have at 5) and it feels so much more natural now. Since I’ve been playing with wonky aiming controls since day one, I figured I had adjusted and that changing my setting would mess me up. Thank you for showing me the light!