My only issue with H4

The game is brilliant and easily the best Halo since the original. Hell, the campaign in H4 is far better than any of the previous games.

My one issue is the connections. Not just the lag, but how it seems like every other match, we’re all sitting at a black screen, staring at our current scores, while H4 takes an eternity to figure out who should be the new host. Also, the issue with finding a match to begin with. I used to think Halo had some of the greatest match making and the best lobby system in gaming, but H4 is tarnishing that reputation.

Again, it’s a brilliant game and the balance in multiplayer, when working properly, feels fun and fresh. I truly haven’t had this much fun in a Halo game in years. You’ve done a great job 343, but as someone who preordered 2 OG Xbox’s and 8 controls to play linked up 8 player Halo, I’m very much missing the simplicity of the old LAN parties.

I gave you a thank, not because I lag, but because I appreciate the positive post.

> I gave you a thank, not because I lag, but because I appreciate the positive post.

Thanks.

Yeah, the lag isn’t really much of an issue. At least, no more than any other game. It’s more the finding new host, or finding a match part of it all. I wish it was quicker at both. Much quicker.