My only complaints about Halo 4

As much as i am loving halo 4, there are a few things that im not liking and theyre all part of the MP, here they are:

• not all custom loadout options being available from the start (there are preset loadouts for different maps and modes but you still wont have access to every weapon, AA, etc), other than specializations. it would make alot more sense if all the armour mods, weapons, grenades and AAs were unlocked from the start to really keep things well balanced.

• Kill cams being in EVERY MODE (ive watched alot of euro game vids, and slayer, regicide, flood, and dominion all have kill cams)

• all the different preorder bonuses.

• is the mammoth in MP? it better be!

• where are the assault, juggernaught, territories, and VIP modes?

• camo as an AA instead of powerup (may not be bad)

• not getting uncoped when shot at, and flinching instead (this may not be bad, we’ll have to see)

what do you guys think about these

• I agree, Though I wouldn’t say this is a major complaint. (for me anyways, seeing how I’m sure I’ll unlock them fairly quick. But even if I don’t it still kinda makes me try everything out.)

• kill cams really bother me too, This is really my only major complaint.

• I don’t pre order so this doesn’t bother me but I see your point.

• I hope it will be too. That’s mainly why I was happy when I thought the remake was Sandtrap. But I am still very happy with the remake. Maybe we can forge them?

• Assault, jagguarnot will be in. Territories might have been replaced by dominion. VIP wasn’t in reach but I do hope it comes back. It was fun

• I think they did good in balancing it.

• I don’t think it’ll bother me much

killcams- you can skip them.

> As much as i am loving halo 4, there are a few things that im not liking and theyre all part of the MP, here they are:
>
> - not all custom loadout options being available from the start (there are preset loadouts for different maps and modes but you still wont have access to every weapon, AA, etc), other than specializations. it would make alot more sense if all the armour mods, weapons, grenades and AAs were unlocked from the start to really keep things well balanced.
>
> - Kill cams being in EVERY MODE (ive watched alot of euro game vids, and slayer, regicide, flood, and dominion all have kill cams)
>
> - all the different preorder bonuses.
>
> - is the mammoth in MP? it better be!
>
> - where are the assault, juggernaught, territories, and VIP modes?
>
> - camo as an AA instead of powerup (may not be bad)
>
> - not getting unscoped when shot at, and flinching instead (this may not be bad, we’ll have to see)

-pickup someone else’s guns

• there are more than 4 gametypes in halo 4

• almost 100% confirmed the pre-order bonuses will be available to everyone at a later date

-The elephant was useless in MP, why would they put it’s bigger cousin in.

-they haven’t showed everything, even if those aren’t in halo 4, they were hardly ever played in the other halo games

-you answered your own complaint

-halfway answered your own complaint, and if you can’t kill a guy while his reticule is flying all over the place while he flinches, him scoping out wouldn’t have helped.

> - I agree, Though I wouldn’t say this is a major complaint.
>
> - kill cams really bother me too, This is really my only major complaint.
>
> - I don’t pre order so this doesn’t bother me but I see your point.
>
> - I hope it will be too. That’s mainly why I was happy when I thought the remake was Sandtrap. But I am still very happy with the remake. Maybe we can forge them?
>
> - Assault, jagguarnot will be in. Territories might have been replaced by dominion. VIP wasn’t in reach but I do hope it comes back. It was fun
>
> - I think they did good in balancing it.
>
> - I don’t think it’ll bother me much

tbh as long as assault and VIP are in ill be happy. im also happy with the remake map! but lets hope theres a map with mammoths! i dont preorder either tbh but its stupid that som much of the armour and emblems and even a weapon skin all are preorder bonuses!

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Can’t wait to play it!

ONE complaint

i haven’t seen mah Hornet

if i see it, Halo 4 will be Heart and soul…

> > As much as i am loving halo 4, there are a few things that im not liking and theyre all part of the MP, here they are:
> >
> > - not all custom loadout options being available from the start (there are preset loadouts for different maps and modes but you still wont have access to every weapon, AA, etc), other than specializations. it would make alot more sense if all the armour mods, weapons, grenades and AAs were unlocked from the start to really keep things well balanced.
> >
> > - Kill cams being in EVERY MODE (ive watched alot of euro game vids, and slayer, regicide, flood, and dominion all have kill cams)
> >
> > - all the different preorder bonuses.
> >
> > - is the mammoth in MP? it better be!
> >
> > - where are the assault, juggernaught, territories, and VIP modes?
> >
> > - camo as an AA instead of powerup (may not be bad)
> >
> > - not getting unscoped when shot at, and flinching instead (this may not be bad, we’ll have to see)
>
> -pickup someone else’s guns
>
> - there are more than 4 gametypes in halo 4
>
> - almost 100% confirmed the pre-order bonuses will be available to everyone at a later date
>
> -The elephant was useless in MP, why would they put it’s bigger cousin in.
>
> -they haven’t showed everything, even if those aren’t in halo 4, they were hardly ever played in the other halo games
>
> -you answered your own complaint
>
> -halfway answered your own complaint, and if you can’t kill a guy while his reticule is flying all over the place while he flinches, him scoping out wouldn’t have helped.

elephant wasnt useless alot of ppl loved it myself included. also the ones i said may not be bad still bother me and all the modes we’ve seen being played at eurogamer had killcams, so it is pretty safe to assume that theyll be in all the other modes too

> killcams- you can skip them.

its not about skipping them, they shouldnt be in at all.

Kill cams are most likely only in the infinity modes.

Assault and juggernaut are most likely still in the game, however, territories is REPLACED by Dominion, and VIP was taken out of Reach so it’s most likely it will not return unless there’s community support for it.

>

Only these somewhat bother me; the Mammoth would only be in if there was Sandtrap… right? It’ll probably be in Spartan Ops though.
And camo just bugs! Reach, it was terribly annoying and it seems to be roughly equivalent in Halo 4.

> As much as i am loving halo 4, there are a few things that im not liking and theyre all part of the MP, here they are:
>
> - not all custom loadout options being available from the start (there are preset loadouts for different maps and modes but you still wont have access to every weapon, AA, etc), other than specializations. it would make alot more sense if all the armour mods, weapons, grenades and AAs were unlocked from the start to really keep things well balanced.
>
> - Kill cams being in EVERY MODE (ive watched alot of euro game vids, and slayer, regicide, flood, and dominion all have kill cams)
>
> - all the different preorder bonuses.
>
>
> - where are the assault, juggernaught, territories, and VIP modes?
>
>
> - not getting uncoped when shot at, and flinching instead (this may not be bad, we’ll have to see)

I know there isn’t much I can do to sway your opinions but I’ll address some of your concerns.

1. If the matching system works nicely there won’t be much of a problem with this. Being matched with those with similar unlocks and skill will help.

2. I’m not a fan of killcams, but they can be easily skipped by respawning (in gamemodes that allow quick spawns) or going to loadout screens. I even heard you can disable them in action and switch to corpse cams. I just hope its an outside option so you wouldn’t have to manually disable everytime, I prefer corpse cams.

3. Eh. They said they may release them as DLC content later, but most companies end up making their own special things anyway. It won’t really bother me but I can see why many or bugged by all this stuff, especially after 343i said they wanted to limit the number of choices you had to make to make things easier.

4. lol. It is an absolutely enormous vehicle, so I think we would see it only in the biggest map inthe game or a forge world map. It’d be a great focus for objective gametypes. It’d be cool if it was.

5. No word yet. They can’t release everything at once. They did say there will be a lot of customization, ao I don’t think making these, or variants of these would be too difficult. I really hope VIP makes it in.

6. I never really liked it as an AA, but it looks like it is more balanced this time too. We’ll see how it turns out.

7. As you said, we’ll have to see. I’m not really liking the sound of it, but I’d like to see the amount of flinching that hapoens with the weapons to make a final decision.

> > As much as i am loving halo 4, there are a few things that im not liking and theyre all part of the MP, here they are:
> >
> > - not all custom loadout options being available from the start (there are preset loadouts for different maps and modes but you still wont have access to every weapon, AA, etc), other than specializations. it would make alot more sense if all the armour mods, weapons, grenades and AAs were unlocked from the start to really keep things well balanced.
> >
> > - Kill cams being in EVERY MODE (ive watched alot of euro game vids, and slayer, regicide, flood, and dominion all have kill cams)
> >
> > - all the different preorder bonuses.
> >
> > - is the mammoth in MP? it better be!
> >
> > - where are the assault, juggernaught, territories, and VIP modes?
> >
> > - camo as an AA instead of powerup (may not be bad)
> >
> > - not getting uncoped when shot at, and flinching instead (this may not be bad, we’ll have to see)
>
> I know there isn’t much I can do to sway your opinions but I’ll address some of your concerns.
>
> 1. If the matching system works nicely there won’t be much of a problem with this. Being matched with those with similar unlocks and skill will help.
>
> 2. I’m not a fan of killcams, but they can be easily skipped by respawning (in gamemodes that allow quick spawns) or going to loadout screens. I even heard you can disable them in action and switch to corpse cams. I just hope its an outside option so you wouldn’t have to manually disable everytime, I prefer corpse cams.
>
> 3. Eh. They said they may release them as DLC content later, but most companies end up making their own special things anyway. It won’t really bother me but I can see why many or bugged by all this stuff, especially after 343i said they wanted to limit the number of choices you had to make to make things easier.
>
> 4. lol. It is an absolutely enormous vehicle, so I think we would see it only in the biggest map inthe game or a forge world map. It’d be a great focus for objective gametypes. It’d be cool if it was.
>
> 5. No word yet. They can’t release everything at once. They did say there will be a lot of customization, ao I don’t think making these, or variants of these would be too difficult. I really hope VIP makes it in.
>
> 6. I never really liked it as an AA, but it looks like it is more balanced this time too. We’ll see how it turns out.
>
> 7. As you said, we’ll have to see. I’m not really liking the sound of it, but I’d like to see the amount of flinching that hapoens with the weapons to make a final decision.

i hope your right about point 1, and there has to be one map to fit the mammoth! i dont even care if its a forge map! i agree with what you said, but in the end, i just thhink that camo shouldve been a power up and kill cams shouldnt be in… and for pooint 7, we’ll have to see. other than that i could live with the other complaints (as long as assault returns)!

One of my only complaints about Halo 4 that I’ve seen is the thruster pack… I realize there are few complaints about this thing so hear me out.

The thruster pack is essentially evade… but I prefer evade. Not even for the smaller hit box, I’m too casual to really care about the games under the skin mechanics.
Evade to me was just my spartan being awesome, not using a piece of technology he just dives and rolls out of the way. I was really hoping to Sprint and Evade at the same time. I’m a big fan of being a spartan using the bare minimum at peek efficiency. Again it is a matter of taste. By any chance does anyone feel the same way?

> > killcams- you can skip them.
>
> its not about skipping them, they shouldnt be in at all.

Either this, or a toggle for them. I don’t want to have to skip each and every one. This still makes it apparent to me that they are in the game, and were put there with the idea that everyone would use them. To me this is just diststeful, being forced to watch even a second of a kill-cam.

it should be an option in the menu to enable/disable killcams if they are present in every gamemode. Same with ending killcams, as I really don’t care if johnnyEMELGEE over there got the last lucky kill with his poorly aimed frag. They should also not be default in any gametypes, save for a few like dominion. And of course, there should be an option to disable them in customs.

I’m confused - AvCam was balanced pretty well as an AA in Reach. Why is it not being a powerup a big change?

• Yh, that’ll be annoying…

• When I played, the killcams actually really helped me. It helped me understand what mistakes I made and how to fix them.

• Not a big deal to me

• no idea, wasn’t on any map I played…

• Probably still in, they weren’t playable either…

• Really felt useless to me, didn’t really do much and there wasn’t really many good camping spots on the maps for it to actually be effective.

• Didn’t really seem to change anything, the game still felt fairly balanced.

-YOU ALWAYS GET TO CREATE YOUR OWN LOAD-OUTS(EXCEPT IN GAMETYPES LIKE SNIPERS, SWAT, etc.)

-KILL CAMS ARE NOT IN OBJECTIVE GAME TYPES

-PRE-ORDER BONUSES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE IN A LATER DATE(CONFIRMED)

-MAMMOTH IN MUILTIPLAYER MEANS EVEN BIGGER MP MAPS!

-VIP WAS SLATED TO MAKE A RETURN AT LAST YEARS CONVENTION (I MISS KILL THE PRESIDENT!!)

-CAMO AT A CERTAIN SPOT NEVER REALLY MADE SENSE TO ME, BECAUSE IT WAS LIKE A STAKEOUT POINT TO KILL WHOEVER WANTED TO GET IT. WITH CAMO, YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL.

-I HATED BEING UNSCOPED WHEN SHOOTING!!

> -YOU ALWAYS GET TO CREATE YOUR OWN LOAD-OUTS(EXCEPT IN GAMETYPES LIKE SNIPERS, SWAT, etc.)
>
> -KILL CAMS ARE NOT IN OBJECTIVE GAME TYPES
>
> -PRE-ORDER BONUSES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE IN A LATER DATE(CONFIRMED)
>
> -MAMMOTH IN MUILTIPLAYER MEANS EVEN BIGGER MP MAPS!
>
> -VIP WAS SLATED TO MAKE A RETURN AT LAST YEARS CONVENTION (I MISS KILL THE PRESIDENT!!)
>
> -CAMO AT A CERTAIN SPOT NEVER REALLY MADE SENSE TO ME, BECAUSE IT WAS LIKE A STAKEOUT POINT TO KILL WHOEVER WANTED TO GET IT. WITH CAMO, YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL.
>
> -I HATED BEING UNSCOPED WHEN SHOOTING!!

why are you writing in caps? and also at the first point, i hope you realize you have to unlock and buy all those loadout with spartan points before you can use them