My Only Complaint With Halo MCC

There are actually a lot of things with MCC that irk me, but here’s the biggest (yet smallest little detail) thing:
Why is it such a process to change your team color?
You have to:

• Press X - Find your name f - Find “change team” (which is hidden in the middle of a lot of options if your screen is the party leader) - Select through the colors.This doesn’t sound that complicated, but here’s my story:
    I run a Halo Club at my college (DigiPen Institute of Technology, we make games in the same city that 343 is located, small shameless plug). Most people who come play as guests or just random accounts. This sometimes causes people to not know who they are playing as exactly.
    So there will be 4 people on a single screen staring at up to 16 names in a lobby and totally unsure how to change their color. They have to search through the guest names (and lemme tell you, new players have a REALLY hard time understanding how to do this) and pick the right one just to change their team color. And this is a tedious process if multiple people on the same screen are changing colors.
    This is not a big deal for a single person, but for split-screen LAN parties. it’s quite an annoyance.

Why this is such a big issue?
In Halo Reach, all you have to do is press LB/RB and you change colors.
So why is it not that simple in MCC?

I bring this to attention because it’s a small detail that goes unnoticed but it is quite a poor UX/UI design.
Also with the announcement of Reach coming to MCC and MCC coming to PC, maybe there will be some UI changes, so maybe this can get some attention to fix a tiny thing (unsure just how “tiny” that thing is to change).

Anyways, I love 343i and they are doing a great thing with Halo especially with this latest news. This is not an angry post to hate on Halo, just a little nitpick for a game I am EXTREMELY passionate about.

i know im really late but i hope that when halo mcc collection come to pc that reach will have the same ui it did on the xbox 360. the ui on the mcc is just not good for the pc

> 2535455120046450;2:
> i know im really late but i hope that when halo mcc collection come to pc that reach will have the same ui it did on the xbox 360. the ui on the mcc is just not good for the pc

It won’t, it’s going to sit inside MCC’s UI just like the other games

This is my complaint on Halo MCC Pc - The progression system is a joke compared to xbox360 reach.

The customisation is them forcing you down a linear line of unlocks of pieces of armour you don’t actually want and making it impossible to get things like chest armour etc.
The original credit system in reach let you choose what you wanted, when you wanted it and you could make your spartan look however you wanted. Now it gives you some ugly helmets you didn’t want. It’s shameful really, they promised reach customisation then didnt actually give it.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks - feel free to use the dedicated feedback threads