my only complaint is the maps..

for some reason i always end up with the choice of the same 4 maps over and over and over again.i have played exile so many times i wouldnt care if i saw it again for a month.seems like every game i am playing in exile,longbow or meltdown.played ragnarok a couple of times the first night but havent seen it since.im enjoying the game modes and online play over all.just getting sick of only being able to play on 4 maps.im not just saying that those maps always win the votes.those four maps are literally the only ones that i get to vote on each time.

also i play big team slayer and dominion

word, the lack of community maps in playlist hurts the replay value of the game.

love the game, but need more selection of maps.

i guess this is how they are going to get us.offer hardly any maps to start.then charge for the map packs.im never a fan of the map packs because games like this usually offer a wide variety of maps to begin with.this is the only thing that i am disappointed with.

It’s a shame to see so many maps get playlist locked, going off the nature of gameplay on H4, most 4v4 games would work on some of the bigger maps due to the fact more weapons work for mid-long range battles.

Only other thing I could think of is so that they could possibly bring some DLC out within a month of the launch date.

> It’s a shame to see so many maps get playlist locked, going off the nature of gameplay on H4, most 4v4 games would work on some of the bigger maps due to the fact more weapons work for mid-long range battles.
>
> Only other thing I could think of is so that they could possibly bring some DLC out within a month of the launch date.

yeah.joke is on them with me though.i just paid 60 bucks for the game.not gonna go out and pay extra not long after just for maps that should already be in the game to start with.all other halo games were loaded with maps on launch same with COD.guess the game companies are going to start doing this more often to squeeze more money.

I agree, I hope the updates will fix this problem.

I like 3 maps out of everyone I’ve played so far…

> I like 3 maps out of everyone I’ve played so far…

dont get me wrong i like the maps i get.just wish there was more variety.after 45 mins or so of playing.i cut off the game because i get sick of seeing the same locations.

Yeah the map selection is by far, by FAR the biggest issue with the MP. I love the MP otherwise, but the map selection is insanely limited. Also, none of the maps are A+ maps.

I almost wonder if that did that intentionally, to get players interested in shelling out another 25$ for that war games pass.

Yeah. I think they should’ve built SOME forge maps and included it in the MP. I understand that they didn’t want to make Bungie’s mistake, but honestly, now that we have 3 different environments, 343 can EASILY avoid the visual repetitiveness that came with the forge world maps.