My one and only complaint

Halo 5 isn’t bad so far, just of course the general stuff needs to be tweeked, such as sprint, hit registration and ext.

The only thing I wish they would remove is the Killcam.

I rather see my dead body, and somebody t bagging it, because those instances are my found memory of halo. Being t bagged, and then killing the one who t bagged you, and t bagging him. Just got the blood pumping.

Just my opinion.

> 2533274850287173;1:
> Halo 5 isn’t bad so far, just of course the general stuff needs to be tweeked, such as sprint, hit registration and ext.
>
> The only thing I wish they would remove is the Killcam.
>
> I rather see my dead body, and somebody t bagging it, because those instances are my found memory of halo. Being t bagged, and then killing the one who t bagged you, and t bagging him. Just got the blood pumping.
>
> Just my opinion.

I agree. I’d only like the kill cam for the winning kill at the end of a match.

I don’t mind the overhead killcam from close encounter deaths. It’s stuff like sniper and other scoped killcams that need to go. Seeing where the Sniper is through his eyes right after he kills you defeats the entire purpose of someone sniping in the first place. It gived up their position immediately. You should have to earn that knowledge.

I also don’t mind the callouts on power weapons. But i think they should remove the markers showing where they’ll be. If they don’t however, I could deal with it. It does get exciting at those respawns when everyone starts piling in!

> 2535432369599366;2:
> > 2533274850287173;1:
> > Halo 5 isn’t bad so far, just of course the general stuff needs to be tweeked, such as sprint, hit registration and ext.
> >
> > The only thing I wish they would remove is the Killcam.
> >
> > I rather see my dead body, and somebody t bagging it, because those instances are my found memory of halo. Being t bagged, and then killing the one who t bagged you, and t bagging him. Just got the blood pumping.
> >
> > Just my opinion.
>
>
> I agree. I’d only like the kill cam for the winning kill at the end of a match.

Yah and we don’t even have that…which sucks

> 2533274819002902;3:
> I don’t mind the overhead killcam from close encounter deaths. It’s stuff like sniper and other scoped killcams that need to go. Seeing where the Sniper is through his eyes right after he kills you defeats the entire purpose of someone sniping in the first place. It gived up their position immediately. You should have to earn that knowledge.
>
> I also don’t mind the callouts on power weapons. But i think they should remove the markers showing where they’ll be. If they don’t however, I could deal with it. It does get exciting at those respawns when everyone starts piling in!

Yah defiantly, I don’t mind if they leave the info about the shield and health of player that killed you at the bottom of the screen or something but remove the footage.

However, I can agree and disagree about the call out and markers on power weapons, as it adds a new aspect of map control. But it gets rid of the learning curve of players trying to memorize the map weapon location but it does sort of make the playing field level.

Kill cams fine just when I skip it show my dead body.

Just press X to skip it

I agree, the killcam is laggy and never works. Plus, this kills tea bagging. Bring it back!

> 2533274850287173;1:
> Halo 5 isn’t bad so far, just of course the general stuff needs to be tweeked, such as sprint, hit registration and ext.
>
> The only thing I wish they would remove is the Killcam.
>
> I rather see my dead body, and somebody t bagging it, because those instances are my found memory of halo. Being t bagged, and then killing the one who t bagged you, and t bagging him. Just got the blood pumping.
>
> Just my opinion.

I agree 100%.